Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

Whats the rule on that anyway... is it the social norm to give a ride on back and when is it the correct time to give one?

I normally get rideons when some guy floors it past me...I keep thinking, jis this guy is windgat.

he's fast and have time to give ride ons.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That 567w spike says differently....

Oh and by the way I am sorry I didn't give you a "ride on" back... didn't know how. Still pretty new to Zwift.

nah, that's just zwift and my IDT being wrong. it's that split second when the ERG resistance lags from one set to the next.

it actually goes both ways, when you go to recovery interval it sometimes shows that i've stop pedaling 

Whats the rule on that anyway... is it the social norm to give a ride on back and when is it the correct time to give one?

i just give random rideons to fellow saffas (even zoompie got one last night)

So how do I determine my w/kg? I want to join the Zwift

PRS Project Race Series (18.5 mi / 29.8 km) tonight at 7pm but I don't know my category.

PRS Project Race Series (18.5 mi / 29.8 km) tonight at 7pm but I don't know my category.

FTP / Weight

Try to ride in C first and if you can hold on...move to B

This thread excited me!

i'm very keen to join in and Zwift through winter

This races is very addictive...hahahah

Zwift is cool but I can help racing everyone that comes past... And then the races are just insane... flatout all the way - I cant help myself.

Doing structured work is just not possible for me. So I Zwift to freeride or do races for fun and then Cycleops to do more structured training type work.

Zwift is cool but I can help racing everyone that comes past... And then the races are just insane... flatout all the way - I cant help myself.

Doing structured work is just not possible for me. So I Zwift to freeride or do races for fun and then Cycleops to do more structured training type work.

If you put it into workout mode and then have erg mode enabled, you can't race everyone (just know that you will hurt!). But it's still better than doing the same thing on trainerroad.

You can also export your trainingpeaks sessions to .zwo files (Zwift WorkOut), copy them into the zwift workout folder (Documents/Zwift/Workouts for PC) and you'll find them under custom workouts.

Try to ride in C first and if you can hold on...move to B

I thought A is the fastest and E is the slowest, so if C is tough then I should move to D am I wrong?

I thought A is the fastest and E is the slowest, so if C is tough then I should move to D am I wrong?

thats right. but I'm sure you arent an E. 

Watch those E races... okes doing 7+w/kg constantly :cursing:

if you cant beat them, join them...

make yourself 60kg with an ftp of 400