Everything YT Industries

Johnny Lawless

Context is not lost here :thumbup:

Have not heard back from BSB yet ... also tried calling a good couple of times and had no answer ... when I know you will know!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not heard back from BSB yet ... also tried calling a good couple of times and had no answer ... when I know you will know!

Thanks Hairy. No feedback on my side either as yet

I am 1.75m short and am settled on the Small Jeffsy. The sit/pedal position is identical to that of my XC bike but with a shorter stem and slightly higher bars. But not much.

Hectic. I'm 1.72 and I'm on a large.

I do think the bike is too big for me TBH but I got it for a bargain and all the shredders on here told me a short stem solves all handling woes so I did that. I also have a short dropper.

That and the reach numbers were the same as my medium reign.

I'm with you on the long bike thing. We don't ride bike parks at mach 3.

I do think the bike is too big for me TBH but I got it for a bargain and all the shredders on here told me a short stem solves all handling woes so I did that. I also have a short dropper.

Did you pair your short stem with a Magic Mary?

Thanks Hairy. No feedback on my side either as yet

Hi Chavo ... Jaco say's the XL is sold unfortunately ... unless you are the person he just sold it to?

Hi Chavo ... Jaco say's the XL is sold unfortunately ... unless you are the person he just sold it to?

Nope! That is a pity, faced the battle of finding an XL for ages. Oh well, maybe next time

Nope! That is a pity, faced the battle of finding an XL for ages. Oh well, maybe next time

Will keep and eye out for you and ask around!

So does that mean 'New Bike Day' for Hairy?!

Will know better after the test ride I have lined up for Sunday and the final price they want .... going to have to "low ball" them and hoping the bike is a "bargain" in "mint condition"

Are you still getting to ride after the arrival of your newborn?

You do know they are a black hole for cycling money!

Yeah... And for me the Medium Reign was way too long for what I thought was reasonable!

hahaha... I think I settled on a 50mm stem. That's short enough! But I only have 780mm wide bars.... i should probably go wider.............  :ph34r:

Are you still getting to ride after the arrival of your newborn?

You do know they are a black hole for cycling money!

hahahaha I have permission to ride.. My EWC round 3 is already booked and I definitely need saddle time leading up to that. Luckily we are busy following the socials of everyone arriving in Mauritious/Rodrigues for Expedition Africa 2019 so the missus is happy I'm home. A few rides a week is nothing compared to what she is used to!

OOH! I do hope you land up with Jeffsy.....

hahahaha I have permission to ride.. My EWC round 3 is already booked and I definitely need saddle time leading up to that. Luckily we are busy following the socials of everyone arriving in Mauritious/Rodrigues for Expedition Africa 2019 so the missus is happy I'm home. A few rides a week is nothing compared to what she is used to!

OOH! I do hope you land up with Jeffsy.....

Ah ... so is that where that "other guy" who was looking for a machete has ended up?

Spoke to BS and those 2 x Jeffsy frames are sold. Power of Le Hub. Apparently they have been sitting there for about 3 months and in the last couple of days they both sold and 9 people were wanting then to get more.