Lance Armstrong - Stages podcast

Joe!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoying the daily reviews. And to be honest really enjoyed all his "The Forward" podcasts over the past year. Today's one with the SRAM guys and last week's with the HED owner top notch, actually all of them with the various people have been brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have been able to listen to 2/3 episodes, but it really felt like okes in a pub, the intro music is rad. It was cool how the other day Lance said that the only sportsman allowed to stick his tongue out all day is Michael Jordon.  and then two days later voeckler attacks and the commentator(can't remember who it was) says the same thing, basically incriminating himself as a listener to Lance!

I dig Cosmo Catolano, really miss "how the race was won", but glad to see he's got a gig at cyclingnews now

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/recon-ride-tour-de-france-podcast/

Lance who ???

If you have to ask.....

Apparently one of the top ten trending pod casts (iTunes)

I log on to Youtube every morning to listen, really enjoy it - on top of an awesome TDF

I enjoyed the letter sent in by some guy who said that he and his girlfriend have sex whilst listening to the Stages podcast!  I put it on hoping I might get some but my wife isn't picking up the vibe!  :thumbdown:

Archived