S-Works worth it?

ScaredShiftless

I see the OP mention the 2018 Camber, has it been announced/revealed yet? As far as I know not, unless I missed it. Only seen 2018 epic fsr and epic hardtail.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the OP mention the 2018 Camber, has it been announced/revealed yet? As far as I know not, unless I missed it. Only seen 2018 epic fsr and epic hardtail.

2018 Camber range should be in SA in early September, I'm reliably informed...

Listen....if i had that cash to play around with it'll go on a Santa Cruz 5010 with some great parts.

Specialized is overrated  :ph34r:  :whistling:

I ride a 2017 Camber Comp Carbon with Eagle XX1 and upgraded the Fork to the Fox 34 Factory. More than happy myself and much cheaper.

Each to their own  :thumbup:

Listen....if i had that cash to play around with it'll go on a Santa Cruz 5010 with some great parts.

Specialized is overrated  :ph34r:  :whistling:

It's not Friday yet... let's just keep it civil for now!

I ride a 2017 Camber Comp Carbon with Eagle XX1 and upgraded the Fork to the Fox 34 Factory. More than happy myself and much cheaper.

Each to their own  :thumbup:

Saw your bike in another thread, probably the nicest looking Camber I have seen so far!

my view...

Buy an expert, take that R40k and buy a power meter, top end garmin, better wheels, training peaks subscription, swift subscription, kickr and whatever other goodies that are cool out there.

never a gadget guy before, but a power meter, kickr and garmin has changed my life a lot more in terms of enjoyment and motivation than a 500g saving on a frame and shiny brake levers ever will.

my view...

Buy an expert, take that R40k and buy a power meter, top end garmin, better wheels, training peaks subscription, swift subscription, kickr and whatever other goodies that are cool out there.

never a gadget guy before, but a power meter, kickr and garmin has changed my life a lot more in terms of enjoyment and motivation than a 500g saving on a frame and shiny brake levers ever will.

Very nice suggestion. Power meter is next on my list if I get a financial windfall somewhere, then the Kickr...or similar Smart Trainer. 

my view...

On a trail bike?

S works camber vs elite stumpjumper plus upgrades

Stumpy wins EVERY time.

+1

The new stumpy is just such a fun and capable bike. 

Archived