Auction: Hasie & the Robots Design + Bogus Designs Paintjob

2bliss

I don't know what 1000 post status means but I guess it's positive. I'm just somebody looking to get a frame painted and help out a family in need. The really amazing people are 2Bliss, Hasie and especially Bogus, giving extra time away to help raise more money. Big respect.

Honestly, I have done nothing but ask an awesome community to help in a worthy cause.  Big respect to everyone else.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Adam that is absolutely amazing and such an awesome gesture thank you...

From my side i would like to add something to the pot as well.... A second paintjob.... This one only black on black as i know its always a favorite :) so there you go guys and galls hit em up for a nice black on black special.....

It's definitely a favorite....

post-29797-0-98028900-1473237341_thumb.jpg

For the record - this is one of Bogus's paintjobs - black on black - and it's MINE...

I don't know where bidding is on this, but I will open at 3k - might have to buy a frame for this....

For the record - this is one of Bogus's paintjobs - black on black - and it's MINE...

I don't know where bidding is on this, but I will open at 3k - might have to buy a frame for this....

last bid was R4500

R4500

Thats beautiful.

To recap:

TWO auctions running.

1) Paintjob by Bogus Designs + Hasie & the Robots: Current highest bid = R10 000

2) Black-on-black paintjob by Bogus Designs: Current highest bid = R 4 500

Auctions closes 5 September 2017 at 23:59

Thanks everyone!  :thumbup:

Edited by 2bliss

Tonight is the night!

Anyone else excited to see how the frames turn out?

EDIT: I do hope the owners will share pics?

Perhaps Bogus can post start and finish pics, followed by the owners when the bikes are built up.

Perhaps Bogus can post start and finish pics, followed by the owners when the bikes are built up.

He won't need too, the people who get custom Bogus art will be so excited that they will start posting pics from sheer childish excitement ;)

Bogus One just made a R5000 donation to your fund. What a great gesture. I am proud to be a fellow Hubber.

It goes without saying that the family and I are eternally grateful to Bogus Designs, Hasie & the Robots and Iwan Kemp for donating their time, talent and materials to have made this auction possible.  Thank you  :clap: