[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

it is hectic that some guys have not passed half way yet.

the last 300km this year are going to be interesting. I wonder if we will see more people call it quits in those last fewkm's than previous ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like MM is kruiping up that climb. but with 100kms to go of which at least +-50km appears to be downhill, I'm calling 7pm. Thats if he doesnt decide to take a nap at the last RV5

Now we are getting to the part where the tracking signal starts getting crap..just like last year ..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm more incline to 21H00 finishing, about 100km's to go and at this stage I doubt that he can avg 25km/h for another 4 hours and I think he will rest a bit at RV5 before going out again.

What is the orange JOC following MM? I know all the other oranges, but I can't work out what JOC is.

Joint operations center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at Dion Guys sleep pattern, I can't help but wonder where he'd be now if he didn't take that big 4hr sleep (big being relative of course)?

I'm more incline to 21H00 finishing, about 100km's to go and at this stage I doubt that he can avg 25km/h for another 4 hours and I think he will rest a bit at RV5 before going out again.

true maybe i'm just being wishful here, but looking at the profile there is a significant amount downhill. And if he gets a whiff of blood he will surely hunt it down to the finish line & try & do it in daylight.

MM almost over the top.... am sure he will enjoy the long downhill !!

It seems as if he has been climbing for hours..that's a monster to have to deal with .

Wait he has been climbing for hours

Edited by Gen

It seems as if he has been climbing for hours..that's a monster to have to deal with .

The last climb at 1050kms is only 300m or so .... don't think he will even notice it !!

He is home and dry barring a mechanical or crash....