Cyclists attacked Cape Town 8th October

cadenceblur

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the stolen bikes page 17/20 bikes stolen is cape town,, I cant believe only cycling related crime is the only crime stats thats up wildly, surely It must indicate the "petty" crime in general must be on the incline in the cape, ????

what do you expect with all the Vaalies moving down here. Neighbourhood is bound to go to the dogs...

what do you expect with all the Vaalies moving down here. Neighbourhood is bound to go to the dogs...

WHEN THOSE 1%ERS FROM FRANCE/EUROPE start flooding your slaapstad,,,you guys will remember the good old days WHEN ALL YOU HAD TO WORRY ABOUT WAS US VAALIES FOR A MONTH A YEAR

SPOKE to A friend in mauritius when he said they used to want to leave the island when the tourists flooded their beaches,,,now they wish all the Europeans would move off their island because they cant afford to stay on their island of birth anymore

THE DA :whistling:

DIPS WALKS TOWARDS THE DOOR

LOL. Can you just imagine how much worse it would be right now if the cANCer was running it.... now that's a scary thought.

Problem with slaapstad is too many people in not enough space. Been telling my "we don't have crime" family down there to get their heads out of their butts for a long time.

Capies think they live in a different country, but crime is gonna wake them up and tear them a new one very soon.

Please PM me your contact details as I have a cop in my club that is following up on this.

A Bianchi was spotted in Langa yesterday afternoon but he needs further details and case number before any arrests can be made.

pm sent. thanks

CPT has become a traffic, crime and waterless hellhole. Proudly brought to you by....

So what date is your flight on?

LOL. Can you just imagine how much worse it would be right now if the cANCer was running it.... now that's a scary thought.

Problem with slaapstad is too many people in not enough space. Been telling my "we don't have crime" family down there to get their heads out of their butts for a long time.

Capies think they live in a different country, but crime is gonna wake them up and tear them a new one very soon.

The reality is that the Cape would have been better off with the ANC. Less people and no development means enough water. The water situation has made the Cape 1 of the worst cities in the world, at the moment I will be happy to live in any city that has water. The DA has screwed up worse than what the ANC has ever screwed up.

So what date is your flight on?

Typical stupid response, fortunately I have the wisdom not to live in these urban jungles.

The reality is that the Cape would have been better off with the ANC. Less people and no development means enough water. The water situation has made the Cape 1 of the worst cities in the world, at the moment I will be happy to live in any city that has water. The DA has screwed up worse than what the ANC has ever screwed up.

100 % agree, this man knows what he is talking about,,im sure the ANC also wouldnt have dug the dams so deep

WoW

Are you for real?

Read SARS, Guptas. SAA, SAR&H, Eksdom, exchange rate, SABC, and still going.

Your negativity and continuous whining towards anything Cape Town / DA related is becoming tedious. Why don't you just pack up and bugger off to where things are not so bad...... :cursing:  

Your continuous typical "if you don`t like it just leave" whining is very tedious. I would leave if I lived in CPT.