Tour de France 2018

gummibear

And the Lady Pro’s thread is still going. What a disappointment. Can’t believe women are objectified like that. Awful. Imagine a woman behaved like that about a male cyclist. Wouldn’t happen of course.

I'm normally the cranky old feminista here but oddly enough I'm ok with that thread. Willing buyer willing selling principle applies in my book.

It's only when hubbers get all lockeroom that lines are crossed.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willing buyer willing selling principle applies in my book.

Indeed. If those women trained as often as they took selfies that Alison Atkinson bird would win the men's TDF!

Fair question. I did fall on my head on several occasions actually. Fell on everything just about. It was fun. I may start again but no more racing for me. Too time consuming.

Truth is I missed the enthusiasm and knowledge I found on this forum when watching the races. It added a whole level of fun to the races.

I see a lot of the same names around still. Is that mad woman with the passion for Sagan still around, Gen?

She is at the moment very active in the World Cup 2018 thread.

Fair question. I did fall on my head on several occasions actually. Fell on everything just about. It was fun. I may start again but no more racing for me. Too time consuming.

Truth is I missed the enthusiasm and knowledge I found on this forum when watching the races. It added a whole level of fun to the races.

I see a lot of the same names around still. Is that mad woman with the passion for Sagan still around, Gen?

Are you sure you used to frequent this forum?

Stopped cycling 18 months ago and stopped visiting here at the same time. Turns out I still like watching the racing and really enjoyed the Giro, obviously. Then I remembered how much fun it was to watch with you lot and decided to join in with the fun.

I seem to remember everyone was really friendly and no one ever got nasty and we all agreed with each other about everything. Oh and there are no Sagan fans at all and we all love Froome and team Sky. Is it still like that. Will I be safe?

Carefull… this may constitute as baiting but it is Friday....

I'll take that bet. My carbon hoops (Enve) with CK hubs says he won't.

They are 26'' and for a dh bike.

I missed the small print. Still worth stripping the CK hubs out of those BMX hoops....

Minor "incident" being a French frozen baguette across the face, to the chant of "allez les bleus"

The welcome Froome/Team Sky received at the Team presentation is anything to go by then he is heading for more than a Baguette.

And this has to go down as one of the worst Team presentations ever...The translations was laughable. Now I know why the okes at the UN are always angry with its each-its the translators. As for DD if I was DD the main sponsor I would pull and become the technical sponsor they get more mileage out of that.

As per last year, I'm going to be watching on Spanish TV, in Spanish, using a cycling website for extra info in English plus reading on here for Hub Insight ™ and humour.

Will try and update as we go . . .

:-)

Hoping Cav can pull off something..form book will say its highly unlikely but still hope to see him proof all wrong!

Come on Cav!!!!!

Then want to see Impey in top 10..I think he is in perfect form for a run at green but not sure if it will be allowed.

07/07/2018  - Stage 1

Distance: 201 km

Terrain: Flat.

Start/Finish: Noirmoutier-en-l'Île / Fontenay-le-Comte

post-4874-0-00453300-1530950150_thumb.jpg

Groenewegen to wear yellow tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Archived