Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible season for him so far and looks like his prep for Vuelta ain't going any better. I think if he has another poor season next year then its time for him to turn to domestique duties for someone else. Be that O'Connor or even on another team, doesn't matter. 

Geraint Thomas in yellow tonight!

The problem with Geraint is that he goes down easier than Neymar so even if he is in yellow today it won't be for long ( I do like him as a racer btw). 

The problem with Geraint is that he goes down easier than Neymar so even if he is in yellow today it won't be for long ( I do like him as a racer btw). 

Agreed. He's a fragile hero....

Gonna be a loooooong day on the hot seat for Sky - they're off second and my money is on them to win...

His positioning has been poor.. can't contest the sprint if you aren't close enough to the front.. easier said than done though?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everyone at Dimention "DADA" is doing their own thing and they are bad at it. Cav and his lead-out man having trouble keeping up with the peleton. Van Rensburg and the other dude is doing the hard work in the front of the peleton, what for?

I saw Cav having an argument with one of the motorcycles...

It was probably done under general anaesthetic

Doubt it... any painkiller would have killed him

Gonna be a loooooong day on the hot seat for Sky - they're off second and my money is on them to win...

Was thinking the same. Don't know what to prefer, going first or last. Either way you need to give it your all every second of this half-hour effort!

This is why Cav was sent in

Showed no form in the Giro and still no form half way through the season.... i fear he is not only loosing touch with GC.... but also with future team prospects.  

I hope he can turn around his form and prospects... and soon !

I had forgotten about that!

I shall feast upon my humble pie. Thank you for the double helping :wacko:

Ja he is a fighter..I really hope he has a good tour.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Archived