Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Well that was my point isn’t it. It’s remarkable when an all round cyclist has the speed to beat a set of top sprinters. It’s uncommon.

True. What's also true is that I have gotten rather used to him making the uncommon common. As in most of us (or at least some of us) expected him to be in with a shout on the stage. Like I said earlier, a fantastic bike racer to watch.

That said, I think Gaviria is going to give Sagan serious competition in for the Green Jersey. Another super special talent imho.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. I have watched him in the Giro, Graviria I mean. Don’t recall how he climbs. Is he likely to make it to Paris? He seems like a very likable guy.

Indeed. I have watched him in the Giro, Graviria I mean. Don’t recall how he climbs. Is he likely to make it to Paris? He seems like a very likable guy.

He is very versatile..

Tomorrow will give us an indication of how he will fair in the long run for green.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cav not up for it - time for DD to go to plan B

Dimension Data worked so hard to get him there, when you watch him from the helicopter shots, looks like he isn't even bothered to try

Headwind factor at play today with the sprint finalè

The Gav’ is one special racer to be artful enough to time in so well

I still remember his breakout season in Colombian National colours when he pipped Cav’

Sagz Baby set record for most days ever in the maillot vert ????‍♂️

What a racer

From Tweetiebird

#TDF2018⁠ ⁠ A dislocated shoulder, bruises, abrasions and cuts for @TiesjBenoot after crashing at 5 km from the finish today.

It's not certain yet if he will start tomorrow.

???? Read more: lottosoudal.be/en/news/tiesj-…

Ag2r La Mondiale press release: Axel Domont forced to abandon Tour de France after crash 5km from finish of Stage 4. X-rays reveal fracture of right collarbone, but no fracture to skull nor ribs. Bardet down to six teammates, two who are recovering from crashes. #TDF2018

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

From Tweetiebird

#TDF2018⁠ ⁠ A dislocated shoulder, bruises, abrasions and cuts for @TiesjBenoot after crashing at 5 km from the finish today.

It's not certain yet if he will start tomorrow.

[emoji404] Read more: lottosoudal.be/en/news/tiesj-…

That is sad

This guy is flying

DhxnuiSU0AIHgla.jpg

Looking forwards to see his compatriot from Team Sky in action on the mountains

A hilly stage with an uphill finish today. Should be a shake up to the normal sprint formula.

Is it maybe a day for an elite breakaway group to try and take it?

EBH to give it a shot? GVA to go along and Allaphillipe?

We can dream...

post-27827-0-98450100-1531293591_thumb.png

After a couple of hard days and lot of crashes we might see the peloton just rolling in  - might even see the break take one.

A hilly stage with an uphill finish today. Should be a shake up to the normal sprint formula.

Yep, the sprint point also comes early and with Bora and QS chasing points the start could be a bit hectic depending in who in the break and how many in the break.

Archived