choice of helmets

Brakkies Sport Fotos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://springstreetsports.com/merchant/719/images/large/spec_hlmt_decibel_white_06_m.jpg

ClapThat will go nicely with my bike

http://springstreetsports.com/merchant/719/images/large/spec_hlmt_decibel_white_06_m.jpg
Must be the GAYEST helmet I have ever seen... No offence Dr. Seuss but I just don't like em

"Must be the GAYEST helmet I have ever seen... No offence Dr. Seuss but I just don't like em" ehheheheh

MMMmmm Jason nou soek jy K^%$K met die manne/vrouens wat hierdie Helmet dra...Ouch Ouch

"DTThumbs%20Up"

20061012_070745_5element.jpg

Top to bottom in-molding construction

29 vents

Rear vents

Safe-T plus retention system

Removable and adjustable peak

Coolmax? double front pad

Jason - you know that I am a Specialized fan and have the MTB helmet but that one with what looks like a motorbike force induction slot up front doesn't appeal to me either!

ehehe...

Nah... I just think they look really dorky from the back... all flat and no shape... Hey...That's my personal opinion... Don't mean to offend anyone just see it as me being different cause the world would suck if we were all the same hey?!?! Big%20smile

FOR ME GIRO! WHY? Cause Lance wore one! Big%20smile

FOR ME GIRO! WHY? Cause Lance wore one! Big%20smile

That was the k@kist campaign every thought of.  Lance also only had one marble, so start cutting.

Mampara: Jason has none...Michelle keeps them safely in a jar in her desk drawer at work...they were cut when he said 'I do!'

LOL

That was the k@kist campaign every thought of.  Lance also only had one marble' date=' so start cutting.
[/quote']

LOL

I quote from the movie You Me and Dupree:

Lance can still do way more with one than what you can with three balls!

So maybe I should start cutting? What will I save? 50 grams? 100 grams?  I'm a weight weenie remember... Tongue

Mampara: Jason has none...Michelle keeps them safely in a jar in her desk drawer at work...they were cut when he said 'I do!'

LOL

I do? I said I'll try... so if she does have some stuff in her drawers, they not mine! Shocked