choice of helmets

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Guest Michelle

No.. I have them in my drawer... I replaced them with ping pong balls so you wouldn't notice LOL

Michelle2006-10-12 07:36:49

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.. I have them in my drawer... I replaced them with ping pong balls so you wouldn't notice LOL

They are the size of ping pong Balls?!

Sheet Jason...you should lay of your bulls campaing(no pun)...and get to work! If you now what I mean.

Ok, now we have all the balls packed away:

CWC Prices:

Bell Ghisallo = R795

Sweep = R1100

Giro E2 = R1190

Dunno the 5th element price

Best buy = E2 ?

The turney thingy on the back of the Bell's is pretty cool - especially for MTB when you often can't take both hands off your handle bars to adjust your helmet tension.

I've just bought myself an Bell XC Sweep (over the weekend) and it's very comfortable... the adjuster knobbie thing works well and it looks pretty kewl as well !!!

I've still got my E2 for sale - Brand new, in box R750 (M)... sorry, only got one of them.

...MTB when you often can't take both hands off your handle bars to adjust your helmet tension.

Why not? Smile

Jokes aside - the "turney thing" is useful - even on the road.

dont get a selle it so uncofortable

And as if that isn't bad enough the Bell Sweep saddle that I bought broke the first time I used it.

Catlike, nice HUGE holes for ventilation.  Giro is fine.  But look at the fit first, then buy a Catlike

And don't forget the very light and cool looking Raleigh helmets that you can get from your local supermarket at very special prices .

Bell owns Giro. I have a Bell Venture although it looks more like a MTB helmet than a road and like locking size adjuster at the rear. scotty2006-10-13 01:00:41

http://www.spiuk.com/Productos/Producto241-172.jpg

What about SPIUK....probably a bit late now but very nice anyway!!!      

http://www.spiuk.com/productos/galerias/foto241-0.jpg

http://www.spiuk.com/Productos/Producto241-123.jpg

as ventilasie 'n issue is,skeer jou hare.die selev matrix is nogal ongemaklik,met 5th element my favourite.

Yeah only decent helmets here are the 5th element and the Specialized Decibel, I have both but use the 5th Element on most long rides, so much more comfortable.