Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Why are the podium girls all covered up like at the Abu Dhabi Tour or Qaktar?

Covered up because it's not the warmest place in the world. Just look at the riders when they finish, a jacket is given which they put on straight away and a lot are wearing towels around their necks like scarfs when doing post ride interviews. Most of the guys who stand on the podium also have put tights on. If your desperate for flesh am sure Teasers will accommodate you ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aru DQed 20 secs for drafting

Met eish

And too:

Valerio Conti and Diego Ulissi each receiving two-minute penalties.

Mads Pedersen (Trek-Segafredo) and Remi Cavagna (Quick-Step Floors) were each docked 30 seconds each.

Met eish [emoji298]️

And too:

Mads Pedersen (Trek-Segafredo) and Remi Cavagna (Quick-Step Floors) were each docked 30 seconds each.

Aru[emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fabio Aru only 7s down on Tony Martin at Checkpoint 1  :huh:

hehehe  post-182-0-69382400-1527016408.jpg    [googlesearchlargestupsidedownmouth]

Met eish

And too:

oef! after the time he's had, that must be a kick in the nuts!

The the Middle East is relaxed enough to show arms these days.

Didn’t know that - thought it was all flesh that had to be covered. Not counting the ones that only show the eyes/glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met eish

And too:

Bear with me here.

Why is he penalised? It's a TT. The motorbikes know the rules. Surely the onus is on them to stay out of the way. I would say rather give Aru and the other offenders their time, and before the start of tomorrow's stage, burn the motos (not the moto rider - I'm not that cruel) in a public ceremony on the start line.

That will definitely send a message, and we'll have fewer motos on the route! Win win.

Edit: I see it was more than just motos. But my idea still stands. A flaming team car would also send quite the message...

At the rate that he is edging, it would need to be a 90 Stage Grand Tour for him to have chance.

????????????????????hahahahaha true

Bear with me here.

Why is he penalised? It's a TT. The motorbikes know the rules. Surely the onus is on them to stay out of the way. I would say rather give Aru and the other offenders their time, and before the start of tomorrow's stage, burn the motos (not the moto rider - I'm not that cruel) in a public ceremony on the start line.

That will definitely send a message, and we'll have fewer motos on the route! Win win.

Edit: I see it was more than just motos. But my idea still stands. A flaming team car would also send quite the message...

Pedersen didn't pace a motorbike. He caught his teammate  who was followed not by a car but by a team minibus. and he got paced by said own team minibus to improve on current best time. It was obvious on TV so probably why they went with a fine comb through all the guys.

Pedersen didn't pace a motorbike. He caught his teammate who was followed not by a car but by a team minibus. and he got paced by said own team minibus to improve on current best time. It was obvious on TV so probably why they went with a fine comb through all the guys.

Unreal.... blatant cheating he and his team should be DQ’d instead of handed a pathetic 30 seconds penalty.

Bear with me here.

In the vid Randal says it's the riders job not to draught. If an opportunity to draught comes up, due to a moto, car or other rider, the following rider must choose not to take that opportunity.

Randal also seems to be saying, at around 2:20, that Aru was given a 2 min penalty, not a 20 sec penalty? 

Bear with me here.

I see you are just like the new South Africa, all for burning things... and I guess looting the team bus next?

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-16/010-_ALP5258.jpg

Archived