Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

Why?

I thought my reference to two guys chasing Froomie around with a giant inhaler at the TDF should have put my post strictly in the realm of ****s and giggles. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a feeling that level of english subtle insult might fly over the head of this  guy. 

000_arp2085558_257a7873841bf006bfaa666e6

All the better. If the (thick) person receiving the insult doesn't "get it" but the rest of the world does, then it's an insult "on top of an insult".

Double-Ace!

:-)

I thought my reference to two guys chasing Froomie around with a giant inhaler at the TDF should have put my post strictly in the realm of ****s and giggles. 

58139691.jpg

'Monsieur FroomDawg, no pomping on this Tour okay. Vie are vah-ching you...'

CORVOS_00028218-021-1024x749.jpg

'Monsieur FroomDawg, no pomping on this Tour okay. Vie are vah-ching you...'

CORVOS_00028218-021-1024x749.jpg

Where does he actually keep his pomp?

Froome is like Lewis Hamilton, you either love the guy or you would rather pull toenails than see the guy win.

Not really - i have always been a supporter but not a died-in-the-wool fanbouy

Judge the guy on his performances. His work ethic. His fortitude. His team spirit, His manners. And I think he has handled this whole fisaco very well, with restraint. .

Many have been in disbelief in his performances since the get-go at the Vuelta when his killah attacks klapped The Wig and Cobo but who cares, his results stand. And his last performance at the Giro ... stuff of legends.

And I actually think he is a decent & honest guy, and thankfully this has fisaco has gone away.

It should also be said the doping rules are flawed. Some of them are meaningless. There are holes and loopholes.

Looking forward to Tucker's response on this.... This is the data he said he always wanted.

I expected this is not going to be good enough though....

I've seen a few of Tuckers tweets today - he is still far from accepting this blatant abuse of the system and systemic destruction of the anti-doping system. Bit too emotional for someone who portrays to be impartial. He will nit-pick at the data he does not have, and which they did not share

I've seen a few of Tuckers tweets today - he is still far from accepting this blatant abuse of the system and systemic destruction of the anti-doping system. Bit too emotional for someone who portrays to be impartial. He will nit-pick at the data he does not have, and which they did not share

He seems like a tool. He does protest way too much. Not what I expected to see from someone who states that they are a sports scientist. More science please. Less whine and cheese. 

Looking forward to Tucker's response on this.... This is the data he said he always wanted.

I expected this is not going to be good enough though....

There is enough to know Froome is dodgy. Cherry Haribo instead of Star Mix or even Cola Bottles. He's rotten to the core. 

post-63184-0-15746300-1530710590_thumb.png

Why on earth should the thread be shut down? I think it should stay open in perpetuity to remind the uninformed haters how badly wrong they were...

Archived