Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Froome: Lappartient should raise his concerns in person – not through the media

“I saw his comments yesterday and I think what I would say is that I’m doing my best to follow the due process here, in this matter. I get that it’s a difficult situation, this was obviously meant to have been a confidential UCI process but this was made public, so that changes things,” Froome said.

“Given his concern for the reputation of the sport, I think it would be more sensible of him to raise his concerns in person or at least though the right channels as opposed to through the media.

“I’m obviously doing everything I can to get this resolved as quickly as possible, and just trying to keep my head down.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/chris-froome-lappartient-should-raise-his-concerns-in-person-not-through-the-media/

AND HERE IT IS WHY HE IS RACING:

Froome then affirmed that, as he sees it, any eventual ban would commence on the day of the verdict and that any results earned between the Vuelta and the verdict would still stand. Therefore, if the case were to drag on past the Giro d’Italia and Tour de France he could race and possibly win both, safe in the knowledge the results would stand.

“I think that’s what the rules read, yes. I think that’s what the WADA rules state,” Froome said

Froome then affirmed that, as he sees it, any eventual ban would commence on the day of the verdict and that any results earned between the Vuelta and the verdict would still stand. Therefore, if the case were to drag on past the Giro d’Italia and Tour de France he could race and possibly win both, safe in the knowledge the results would stand.

“I think that’s what the rules read, yes. I think that’s what the WADA rules state,” Froome said

So UCI if you dont want him to race change the rules or make a clear cut decision about whether or not the results will stand!!

”I’m obviously doing everything I can to get this resolved as quickly as possible, and just trying to keep my head down.”

For a stem-gazer, he should be well practiced in keeping his head down... read this in your comic sans MS font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Froome: Lappartient should raise his concerns in person – not through the media

“I saw his comments yesterday and I think what I would say is that I’m doing my best to follow the due process here, in this matter. I get that it’s a difficult situation, this was obviously meant to have been a confidential UCI process but this was made public, so that changes things,” Froome said.

“Given his concern for the reputation of the sport, I think it would be more sensible of him to raise his concerns in person or at least though the right channels as opposed to through the media.

“I’m obviously doing everything I can to get this resolved as quickly as possible, and just trying to keep my head down.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/chris-froome-lappartient-should-raise-his-concerns-in-person-not-through-the-media/

Good ol Lappies.....

So they will stall till after the TDF then he will say oh dear I was negligent and take a reduced suspension and walk away..shows you how little he actually cares about the sport.. ..and how many times have we not heard him say how much he loves ther sport and how he wants to change the image of the sport..pah

Yeah WADA need to review and change that part of the rules.. UCI hands are tied..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So they will stall till after the TDF then he will say oh dear I was negligent and take a reduced suspension and walk away..shows you how little he actually cares about the sport.. ..and how many times have we not heard him say how much he loves ther sport and how he wants to change the image of the sport..pah

Yeah WADA need to review and change that part of the rules.. UCI hands are tied..

This type of public pressure to not participate at TDF, even though he is allowed too (for now) was probably the goal of the premature leak by Lappies. Certainly improves Bardet prospects of a French winner at TDF.

This type of public pressure to not participate at TDF, even though he is allowed too, was probably the goal of the premature leak by Lappies. Certainly improves Bardet prospects of a French winner at TDF.

Now we don't know who leaked it and it's dangerous to assume.. it could've been a team mate (Landa was it you [emoji6]?)or someone close to the team as earlier speculated ....but its just a bloody gemors..

Hulle moet maar voortf@k..

Now we don't know who leaked it and it's dangerous to assume.. it could've been a team mate (Landa was it you [emoji6]?)or someone close to the team as earlier speculated ....but its just a bloody gemors..

Hulle moet maar voortf@k..

This entire thread has been based on speculations and “theories”, the post I replied on was speculative.

If you can do it, so can I. You can’t have all the fun.

This entire thread has been based on speculations and “theories”, the post I replied on was speculative.

If you can do it, so can I. You can’t have all the fun.

I wonder who it was, at the time of the article they said a source close to the team. If it didn't come from the UCI it must have been someone in the inner circle..no ways they would share that opsie with all[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Do we even remember who leaked the Armstrong cortisone one or how that went public.. that was pretty much the beginning of the end for him..probably why he doesn't like leaks[emoji23]

Leaky bucket candidates

1. Landa

2. Wiggins

3. Any of the 300 cyclists and personnel that Sky burnt off their roster due to their zero tolerance policy

I wonder who it was, at the time of the article they said a source close to the team. If it didn't come from the UCI it must have been someone in the inner circle..no ways they would share that opsie with all[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Do we even remember who leaked the Armstrong cortisone one or how that went public.. that was pretty much the beginning of the end for him..probably why he doesn't like leaks[emoji23]

Whenever something gets leaked like this, you need to ask who would benefit from it.

And let’s just be clear here, even if Lappies did leak it to give a Frenchie a better chance to shine, that does not make Froome innocent. So me pointing out the leak thing is not a Froome defense. I don’t have time for identity politics.

Speaking of leaks, what all cane out about Wiggo and Froome in the Fancy Bears leaks?

Whenever something gets leaked like this, you need to ask who would benefit from it.

And let’s just be clear here, even if Lappies did leak it to give a Frenchie a better chance to shine, that does not make Froome innocent. So me pointing out the leak thing is not a Froome defense. I don’t have time for identity politics.

Speaking of leaks, what all cane out about Wiggo and Froome in the Fancy Bears leaks?

Yeah I kinda, sometimes figure out how you tick..

All that will come from it is more investigations, more outrage, more denials, more more more and nothing.. until someone writes a book...

The next to launch an investigation will be WADA..This is how the story goes.

If Froome turns one wheel in France, he may as well wizz all over himself, starting now so he can get used to the pong. Because that's what the Frenchies are going to do to him. Right or wrong.

Sorry Gen.....but you are twakking now

Do you really think someone who came from nowhereistan of the cycling world and went through the rigours of a becoming top level professional cyclist does not care for the sport?

Pleeez....TBT

If Froome turns one wheel in France, he may as well wizz all over himself, starting now so he can get used to the pong. Because that's what the Frenchies are going to do to him. Right or wrong.

Yeah he'll avoid France for as long as he can..it isn't going to be pretty when he lines up at the TDF.

Archived