The lesser known Bike brands

FondTF2

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yip - we have had stock for just over a year - we will not be continuing with this brand and have 1 frame-kit up ON SALE here 

incredible piece of kit!!! 

we decided to focus on our own bikes and frame-kits. hopefully someone picks up the brand in SA as they are really fantastic and Mike Pryde is doing an amazing job with this new brand and range. 

as a (currently inactive) windsurfer I soooo wanted a Neil Pryde roadbike ever since i first saw them. Their gear has always been amazing and the concentric circle logo is just kwality when you see it.

1281688267496-1185lj7w911je-630-80.jpg

So quite interesting to see where chapter2 came from

Michael established the Bike Division under the brand NEILPRYDE in 2008 where he was fully responsible for Design, R&D and Engineering, employing his design skills to introduce a number of award and race winning bikes. During this period he spent significant time designing and testing frames using CFD and Wind Tunnels, accumulating a wealth of technical know-how. During his tenure at Neil Pryde Limited, Michael was responsible for the company winning the IDSA, Red Dot, IF Awards and Chicago Athenaeum Awards.

looks like the original pryde site is down

http://neilprydebikes.com/

J.guillem bikes

Jan Willem St. NICHOLAS has started up again a few years back. Made in Mallorca

as a (currently inactive) windsurfer I soooo wanted a Neil Pryde roadbike ever since i first saw them. Their gear has always been amazing and the concentric circle logo is just kwality when you see it.

1281688267496-1185lj7w911je-630-80.jpg

So quite interesting to see where chapter2 came from

Michael established the Bike Division under the brand NEILPRYDE in 2008 where he was fully responsible for Design, R&D and Engineering, employing his design skills to introduce a number of award and race winning bikes. During this period he spent significant time designing and testing frames using CFD and Wind Tunnels, accumulating a wealth of technical know-how. During his tenure at Neil Pryde Limited, Michael was responsible for the company winning the IDSA, Red Dot, IF Awards and Chicago Athenaeum Awards.

looks like the original pryde site is down

http://neilprydebikes.com/

I thought NP shut down?