Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

The physical remnants is easier to get rid off, but how do you manage the memories and experiences from an earlier life - It is not easy/impossible to erase a significant period of your life.

I have a arrangement with wife 2.0 that if we end up in a place or moment where a memory, experience or funny moment hit the memory bank, I will rather share it than remember it only to myself with a smile. It came with the package...

Yep Wife 2.0 does not like pleasant recalls of Wife v1.0. Even if humorous, they anecdotes are often lost on v2. You are better off telling v2 about blue screens of death and complete meltdowns than about pleasant moments, until V2 is secure and has occupied the hard drive for considerable time....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Wife 2.0 does not like pleasant recalls of Wife v1.0. Even if humorous, they anecdotes are often lost on v2. You are better off telling v2 about blue screens of death and complete meltdowns than about pleasant moments, until V2 is secure and has occupied the hard drive for considerable time....

And that is why so many people are opting for portable apps these days.......

As long as it's the hard drive and not the floppy.... (giving my age away) 

At least you did not have to work with punch cards.  :whistling:

OT totally. We used to have to use these at University in the 80's - Wits. If the card reader went awry and turned your 300 line program aka card deck in to confetti, it was  bad day for you mate. I saw students crying late at night with final assignments reduced to bird cage lining...

OT totally. We used to have to use these at University in the 80's - Wits. If the card reader went awry and turned your 300 line program aka card deck in to confetti, it was  bad day for you mate. I saw students crying late at night with final assignments reduced to bird cage lining...

That was just before the pterodactyl flew in through the window and bit his fingers off......

The before pictures of the area I am doing - will show the Finished product by next week.

It is very small 2,9 x 1,5 so will only have shower and basin.

I never used my bath in any-case -  Just hope that does  not become a deal breaker one day if that day ever comes . :whistling:

post-31497-0-54243400-1526985402_thumb.jpg

post-31497-0-68721300-1526985467_thumb.jpg

The before pictures of the area I am doing - will show the Finished product by next week.

It is very small 2,9 x 1,5 so will only have shower and basin.

I never used my bath in any-case -  Just hope that does  not become a deal breaker one day if that day ever comes . :whistling:

Put in a double headed shower and you won't have issues :)

Put in a double headed shower and you won't have issues :)

Putting in one of these .

I (fondly) remember the shower of this one place we went to on our honeymoon. It had two shower heads. 

Listen to v12man. Make the change to two heads before you tile. 

Besides, if the bathroom arrangements are a deal breaker for a future marraige, then the lady is not the right lady. The only time I reckon a lack of bath is a deal breaker, if a family with a small baby moves in.