Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

Blixem. Why is this so difficult?

Workload and stress is killing me. There are times that at 18:00 I am passed out being this tired.

I need to make some serious and immediate changes. Or I am setting myself up for failure (story of my life).

Dammit I am tired of being tired

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Have you seen a doctor about it? 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blixem. Why is this so difficult?

Workload and stress is killing me. There are times that at 18:00 I am passed out being this tired.

I need to make some serious and immediate changes. Or I am setting myself up for failure (story of my life).

Dammit I am tired of being tired

dude. Stress is a killer. Seriously... 

Anyway. On to more losses!

How much sleep are you getting?

I find I'm completely wasted if I don't at least get 7 hours...but it's very easy to get caught up in the cycle of being too tired to do any exercise, then parking in front of Netflix or Youtube and staying up far too late and making the spiral worse.

Part of my new year plan is to start moving to bed by 10:30 at the latest...and hopefully be asleep by 11ish. (but that may actually be harder for me to do than not snacking in front of the TV!)

I am getting around 6 and half hours sleep. If I am lucky 7. Trying to get in no later than 10, and up again at 4:30.

It is easy to just say you don't feel like training.

No I haven't. Should go I reckon.

I'm sure it's worthwhile getting it checked.

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but, I've heard people complain about this and it has varied from something as simple as lacking something in their diet to one person having something called chronic fatigue (no idea what that really means to be honest)

So, I managed to break the cycle. In a hotel last night. Had interviews to do 6pm - 8pm, then rather than go and have a beer and dinner, went to the gym for a hour and a small room service meal after. Used to do this religiously back in the day, but have fallen into bad habits over the years. Only a few days in but feeling quietly confident .

Some inspiring stories on here.

Low-carb dinner, I cut the fat off my chop as out of the missus and I, I need to lose the bulge. Tomorrow night we're having chicken with salad.

9dc5cc7b19391ff5c243f1d7b797856f.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Low-carb dinner, I cut the fat off my chop as out of the missus and I, I need to lose the bulge. Tomorrow night we're having chicken with salad.9dc5cc7b19391ff5c243f1d7b797856f.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic! No burger will ever taste as lekker as that food did.

Proper food is just the best.

PS: 3 eggs for me please

Edited by Vetseun