Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

Now that’s EXACTLY what I’m going to have right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respect Sir.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been able to stick to my diet to the T this year - went to go see a dietician, and I have to say it was really worth it. Diet is nicely balanced, smaller meals more often in the day. Also not back at work yet, so getting about 10hours a week on the bike. So far 4kg down this year.

Wheels came off a bit this weekend though. Pizza last night, choc croisant this morning, and toasted sandwiches for dinner... eish. And now feeling a bit sick. Back on the wagon tomorrow though.

Doing a bit of carbo loading for tomorrow 6b79d3ea6cdf3e02b8a219ec67a5cd2d.jpg

Please please tell me you’re not adding water to that beautiful liquid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Na, quite hot here so just a bit of ice. [emoji85]

Edited by Beesrib

I want to drop at leasst 15ks before the Waterberg traverse race in June... So far I'm a behind schedule (...only lost 1k since beginning of Jan...), but training will pick up soon which should help bit...

(I'll add my info later at a computer)...

Exercise...loose weight...don't forget to put effort into stretching.

I am considering joining a class to make body more flexible...maybe yoga.

There have been a lot of benefits to loosing weight and cycling...but my body is stiff...maybe that could be my goal for this year...to touch my toes.

Also keen to join. Cycle enough but eat too much so don’t seem to drop weight.

Current stats:

Weight: 116Kg

Height: 179cm

Currently cycle between 200-300km / week. Winter my downfall as too cold to go cycle at 4am. Hoping to be strict enough to eat less and spin through winter this year.

Also keen to join. Cycle enough but eat too much so don’t seem to drop weight.

Current stats:

Weight: 116Kg

Height: 179cm

Currently cycle between 200-300km / week. Winter my downfall as too cold to go cycle at 4am. Hoping to be strict enough to eat less and spin through winter this year.

Nice mileage bud

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OK all the Xmas choccies are gone, starting again tomorrow with the "Lose it" app to keep track of what I eat, wish me luck as I've actually gained weight in January :blush:

Also wondered about that.

Neat or on the rocks. The only way to go with a quality drink like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exercise...loose weight...don't forget to put effort into stretching.

I am considering joining a class to make body more flexible...maybe yoga.

There have been a lot of benefits to loosing weight and cycling...but my body is stiff...maybe that could be my goal for this year...to touch my toes.

was told that Pilates has more benefits for sport. Spoke to a Comrades Veteran that completed like 20 races.

He tried yoga but said that Pilates helped him much more than Yoga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Cois

So one week down and I have gone from 101kg to 99kg!

This weekend was brilliant and *** at the same time. Did my first 15km run (furtherest so far) on friday night and managed a 1:50:30. Not quick by any means but I'm doing it. :thumbup:

Then on Sunday I was swimming the Ebotse Mile and at the 1km mark I partially dislocated my left shoulder :eek:.

Looks like I am going to have to be very strict with my diet this week as exercise is going to be a challenge. On a more positive note however, the brand new gym at my brand new office opens today :clap: so hopefully going to be getting a crack on with that as soon as my shoulder feels good again. If not, I'll just have to stick to our 620m running track on the roof :whistling:

So, after my second visit to the Chiropractor, my back feels a bit more lekker, still got pain in my right knee, but he says once my spine is straight, the pain should go away. Today was the start of the spine straightening process. He says it should take another two visits until he's done. If things haven't improved after a bit of time, then he will see from there.

I got a quote to have mountain bike riser bars put on the road bike, as I think it will be more comfortable with riser bars, and I'll see how the Tae Bo goes. The kek thing is, I'm not allowed to exercise within 24 hours after each visit to the Chiropractor.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by HyruleWarrior80