Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

So far so good. I am not eating enough though.

Not cycling as work and traffic does not allow for that at the moment. Bu at least I walk about 10000 steps per day. Took my lunch time yesterday and walked around the botanical gardens in Pretoria, just to get my mind of work things. And funny enough as it might sound... Pokemon Go helps with walking more as well.

So hope to loose a lot moref8aeb70e81182c1670badd461586d330.jpg5199ee5360bf3dd5929e09b465778d43.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ate 12 Cinabons last night in an effort to kick my weightloss off with a bang... unfortunately my daughter woke me up a few times in the night, so I think all my losses were countered by me not sleeping enough.

Will give it a bash again tonight 

#committed 

Ate 12 Cinabons last night in an effort to kick my weightloss off with a bang... unfortunately my daughter woke me up a few times in the night, so I think all my losses were countered by me not sleeping enough.

#committed

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

#committed 

He mentioned something about half a box for dinner and the rest for lunch.

Pity about the sleep. Could have lost at least a kg over night!

#committed 

you not listening...half the box and lots of sleep...not 12...no wonder there are so many fatties on the hub...try sleeping tablets so that you can sleep through...just beware of the slleping tablet side affects...they mention weight gain :) 

No exercise since the 9th, and I'm down to 95.2. That's a total loss of 4.4kg since the 1st. It's not a huge loss, but I'm happy with it. Although I must admit, I am missing excercise.

428fd1fcf450ad2394389777393beeeb.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well done!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Been a good week, went under 80kg (79,9 kg) for the first time in a looooong time. Granted it was after a Hoogekraal ride in this heat, but I'm taking it :clap:

Brilliant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's official. My legs are toast. :-D

This is more DOMS than I've ever had - even after hitting PR's for squats and leg presses. Holy crap... 

Suffice to say that I was so bloody sore yesterday that my normal Thursday pm Table Mountain ride was out of the question, so unfortunately this week won't see me hitting the 13h mark as I'd planned. I'm at 10 1/2 hours so far on the bike, with 11 days to go until the end of the month. Can I do another 14 1/2 hours on the bike? Not sure, but I'll try as hard as I can. 

If I include the 4h45 hike in the figures though (it IS exercise, after all) I reach 15h15 exercise for the month to date. 

Still don't have a scale. 

Last night's dinner was steak, on the man oven. BLISS.