[Event] EWC Round 1 Hoogekraal

Dan Dob

Was fun! Really enjoyed, shot @Headshot, you klapped us youngsters, was nice chatting on most the course today.

Strong to the rider that went down just before me on stage 5, that looked nasty, at the ambulance it was said the bone was protruding through the skin, collarbone!

Also shot for the assistance @PhilipV

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really lekka time for my first enduro!  Rode right at the back of the fast group  :ph34r:

My only goal was to not be last, and it turns out I was nowhere near!  I'm happy  :clap:

Was fun! Really enjoyed, shot @Headshot, you klapped us youngsters, was nice chatting on most the course today.

Strong to the rider that went down just before me on stage 5, that looked nasty, at the ambulance it was said the bone was protruding through the skin, collarbone!

That was Riaan, one of the dudes that I ride with. Took a PROPER stack. In hospital now, nothing super serious, but still won't ride for a while.

Confused. For about 90% of the riders, stage 2 times have been omitted from the results. Excluding stage 2 results would result in incorrect rankings no? Anyone else sharing the same view? Or have I missed something perhaps.

Confused. For about 90% of the riders, stage 2 times have been omitted from the results. Excluding stage 2 results would result in incorrect rankings no? Anyone else sharing the same view? Or have I missed something perhaps.

Both the primary and backup system failed for st2 apparently. Excluding it for everyone is therefore the right thing to do.

Yep. Blitzvinnig

Strongs to your buddy, wasn't lekka to see, made me think of that video what's not Enduro, fortunately for us marshals and ambulance were there almost immediately, we did however have detour slightly...

I have to ask though, how's his bike?

The 10% of riders with ss2 times are the Enduro Lite riders.

I'm still smiling..!! was good to race again, it's really been a while. Hoogies was a good venue too. Well done guys.

Also, shot to everyone who did their 1st Enduro race. Hope you coming back for ROUND 2!

Edited by TAAHIRWP

That was a terrible crash. I dreamed of a big crash happening on my stage.

I Will be happy if I don't have to coordinate an ambulance ever again.

On the other hand, marshalling at the end of ss5 was a jol. Racers were coming in hot and putting up a show for the crowd. Next time I'll organise a chair and some shade. It helped that @cjvan and his lady kept me stocked up with broodjies, beer and those lekker drinking yogurts.