The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

Hey Hubbers, anyone got a USED tapered steerer tube rigid 29er fork to go on a hardtail boost or non boost but cannot be quick release. 

let me know 👍🏼

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning All, does anyone perhaps have a set of mechanical disc brake calipers they're willing to part with for moola? Helping someone with a build. He's currently got the shifter/brake combo controls and doesn't have the budget to change shifters as well as get a set of hydrolic brakes. Additionally if someone has a 26" 6-bold disc front wheel available also would be great. Thanks in advance. Regards, Johan

Good day all 

Hope you all had a great weekend...wondering if anyone can assist, im in need of a camplate for an AC rear hub. So if anyone has or can point me in the right direction i would dearly appreciate.

Cheers, Vernon

IMG_20231001_165117.jpg

I'm looking for 2 front light/go pro mounts like this. It comes with the ryder lights. Willing to pay or if someone can let me know who sells it

IMG-20230930-WA0018.jpg

1 hour ago, Arrie said:

I'm looking for 2 front light/go pro mounts like this. It comes with the ryder lights. Willing to pay or if someone can let me know who sells it

IMG-20230930-WA0018.jpg

Try omnico. They do ryder.

1 hour ago, Arrie said:

IMG-20230930-WA0018.jpg

Speak to Janos at Evobikes.  If Ryder sells these separately, he can get it for you.

17 hours ago, Arrie said:

IMG-20230930-WA0018.jpg

i have a complete out-front mount kit(Garmin/Wahoo) that has something similar in it, Dm me if you are interested.

image.png

Edited by Dexter-morgan

1 hour ago, Dexter-morgan said:

i have a complete out-front mount kit(Garmin/Wahoo) that has something similar in it, Dm me if you are interested.

image.png

Hi @Dexter-morgan, that is the part that fits onto the Garmin mount, I need the other part of that fitting that will fit onto the light. Thank you so much for wanting to assist though.

21 hours ago, VernMozi said:

Hope you all had a great weekend...wondering if anyone can assist, im in need of a camplate for an AC rear hub. So if anyone has or can point me in the right direction i would dearly appreciate.

Hi I have a complete hub for you Pm

On 9/12/2023 at 7:25 AM, Dexter-morgan said:

Hi, If this will fit the 2015 Ranger, I will take it.

Whatsapp me

On 10/1/2023 at 4:57 PM, VernMozi said:

Good day all 

Cheers, Vernon

IMG_20231001_165117.jpg

I got one 

AC plate.jpg

I'm looking for a dead di2 battery
DN110. I only need the casing for something I would like to experiment.

4550170762476.jpg

2 minutes ago, Arrie said:

I'm looking for a dead di2 battery
DN110. I only need the casing for something I would like to experiment.

4550170762476.jpg

If you manage to get one, please post some pictures of it disassembled / cut opened. After I saw  the Ltwoo battery has some loose cells inside, my thought was Shimano will be the same... (only difference is : they seal it, and want you to buy a new one from them...$$)

2 hours ago, Mongoose! said:

If you manage to get one, please post some pictures of it disassembled / cut opened. After I saw  the Ltwoo battery has some loose cells inside, my thought was Shimano will be the same... (only difference is : they seal it, and want you to buy a new one from them...$$)

This is how it looks opened

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

Edited by Arrie

1 hour ago, Arrie said:

This is how it looks opened

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

I need some of those batteries, I have 2 units that have stuffed batteries sadly