Klipberg Enduro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Course preview is lit[emoji83]

Link please?

Google only takes me to the website. And it's not that lekker on my iffingy.

• 1 month later...

This looks amazing, just waiting for my bike which I don't think will arrive by then. Also gotta say Digleberrys scares me a little.

This looks amazing, just waiting for my bike which I don't think will arrive by then. Also gotta say Digleberrys scares me a little.

If it's anywhere as good as Stage 4 of Ezel, it'll be a hoot. Just thank your lucky stars it's not as long. LOL.

This sounds so awesome.. I am unfortunately in McGregor this week from Thursday to Saturday and not nxt week (darn) and am looking for some fun and exciting trails to ride (not just jeep track). I saw the Java trail in Robertson but, the Klipberg stuff looks epic (but I will be on my ace) Any suggestions?

The irony is I have just bought a nice frame that is perfect for this kind of enduro and now I don't have enough cash this month to enter the kind of enduro this frame is perfect for. #idiot.  

Hi Riders

Hope you're all amped for this coming weekend's Enduro. We've sent out our final newsletter with all the details and are wrapping up the all the planning etc.

Have a question? Please contact us here: https://www.klipbergenduro.com/contact

If you have not entered yet please do. We're at around 80% capacity with only a few spots left.

Don't miss out. It is going to be a vibe.

Yours gnarly
The Klipberg Team