Evil bikes thread

PhilipV

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the murdered out look with the tan saddle and grips. Congrats!

Thanks, it's riding so nice. Just need to do some tweaks and it'll 100%. 

cool thanks.. just had a look see the evil comes in frames only

Correct 

It is far too expensive shipping the completes in showcased on the EVIL US site which is why we offer in-house TTC complete custom builds rather as it works out far better and we can offer cooler more unique builds. 

Evil tyre question... 

so I usually run a Spez' Slaughter on the rear (and  to be honest its a great, great tyre) but I'm looking at other options and thinking an aggressor isn't a bad choice but any one know if the 2.5 WT will fit or just got the standard 2.3? I never know how Maxxis measurements go if they are 'big' 2.5s or like a spez a 2.6 is pretty much like a 2.4 else where. It's for Following V1 if that matters. 

Edited by hellocolour

Evil tyre question...

so I usually run a Spez' Slaughter on the rear (and to be honest its a great, great tyre) but I'm looking at other options and thinking an aggressor isn't a bad choice but any one know if the 2.5 WT will fit or just got the standard 2.3? I never know how Maxxis measurements go if they are 'big' 2.5s or like a spez a 2.6 is pretty much like a 2.4 else where. It's for Following V1 if that matters.

I have a 2.3 Aggressor on my Following. It's not tight, and you could go 2.5", but with mud it may become an issue, so I wouldn't go wider. Maxxis tyres aren't particularly wide, but they are quite tall - ie: high volume, so I have never really had the urge to go 2.5". I'm very happy with the 2.3" Aggressor, will replace with the same when this one is done.

Just got my Following MB on Friday. Absolutely loving it. Massive thanks to @Bibi and the guys at Trailtech and Stoke, top top bunch of guys.

Watch the build here:

Got the Aggressor 2.3 on the back and the DHF 2.5 up front. Still settling into the bike but my confidence is going quickly.

Edited by Gambithunt

Just got my Following MB on Friday. Absolutely loving it. Massive thanks to @Bibi and the guys at Trailtech and Stoke, top top bunch of guys.

Watch the build here:

Got the Aggressor 2.3 on the back and the DHF 2.5 up front. Still settling into the bike but my confidence is going quickly.

I'm deffing go for this combo to see what it's like. Have the DHF already and CWC have a special on the 2.3 Agg'. Any reason you didn't go the 2.5? 

Congrat's. That is one awesome looking bike. Now I know why he didn't finish my wheels! 

Watch the build here:

Cool Bike!

I see you are are also 1.91m. Did you go with the the L or XL? I am on a XL Following V1 and the fit is perfect even though the sizing chart suggests that I should be a L.

Cool Bike!

I see you are are also 1.91m. Did you go with the the L or XL? I am on a XL Following V1 and the fit is perfect even though the sizing chart suggests that I should be a L.

I went for the XL, fit is perfect. Rode a large and if I really had to I suppose it could work but the XL is definitely the right size for me.