Evil bikes thread

PhilipV

At nelspruit with the guys from Trailtech. Craig’s angry dolphin calling , trailer parks green following my drunken beaut and a few knollys and 2 yt’s, what a blast , riding parts of the York enduro course.

‘The sweetest thing’ run was 11 min of pure grin inducing hysterical fun .

And playing at Thaba .

post-51529-0-49868500-1527190378_thumb.jpeg

post-51529-0-47461900-1527190434_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pikey

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see yours in the classifieds? Was tempting, but the one I saw was a Large and I am Medium...

yea a momentary lapse of f’ing madness . Getting caught up in the race game . I have repeatedly punched myself in the face for this indiscretion ????

yea a momentary lapse of f’ing madness . Getting caught up in the race game . I have repeatedly punched myself in the face for this indiscretion ????

Madness is an understatement! Please never fall into that trap again!!

Hopefully Brenton posts his Evil here, maybe one when I'm big I can also ride an evil until then I'll have to just drool over this thread!

Is Bibi still active on here .....come on b show us your evil ????

Is Bibi still active on here .....come on b show us your evil ????

Not sure if he's still active here but I saw him just the other day building his evil up... Hopefully we'll be seeing him and his evil out on the trails soon!

Not sure if he's still active here but I saw him just the other day building his evil up... Hopefully we'll be seeing him and his evil out on the trails soon!

Awesome,obviously all healed up. Tell him howzit for me ????

yea a momentary lapse of f’ing madness . Getting caught up in the race game . I have repeatedly punched myself in the face for this indiscretion

Fecking hell, dude. If you do that again, I'll personally drive up to joeys and deck you in the face. Then follow up with a kidney-punch as well, for good measure. 

Can't have that talk, here. Not you. Not now that you've found your sparkly goth unicorn. 

Fecking hell, dude. If you do that again, I'll personally drive up to joeys and deck you in the face. Then follow up with a kidney-punch as well, for good measure. 

Can't have that talk, here. Not you. Not now that you've found your sparkly goth unicorn.

it was that red mist , clouded my vision and rattled that pea . Luckily I saw my one horned goat looking forlorn in the corner,a swift pk to the chops knocked the pea back into place . All good now ????

Apologies to all drunken olives & smashing pumpkins, I shall not veer of my evil path again ????

Is there a thread for Evil bikes?

Where are the Drunken Olives and Smashing Pumpkins?

While the cool kids go digging for their bike shots (we know every Evil rider has a smorgasbord of photos of his ride) I'll start off with some Deadpool.

e902f47d2da97d113f25dcf5141d419c.jpg

Philip !! Nice one dude and rad of you to start this. I'll upload some of the builds we've done at Trail Tech Cycles.Will also post some more of those rad pics taken by the brilliant local photographer Sven Musica. So pics of bikes we've built that have been uploaded onto our site , trailtechcycles.co.za, have been taken locally. Looks like I need to create a KNOLLY feed as well....

it was that red mist , clouded my vision and rattled that pea . Luckily I saw my one horned goat looking forlorn in the corner,a swift pk to the chops knocked the pea back into place . All good now

Apologies to all drunken olives & smashing pumpkins, I shall not veer of my evil path again

Now to sell that Yeti.... 

Awesome,obviously all healed up. Tell him howzit for me ????

Yep, howzit my man 

Hopefully Brenton posts his Evil here, maybe one when I'm big I can also ride an evil until then I'll have to just drool over this thread!

Will post soon....

Is Bibi still active on here .....come on b show us your evil

will do ;) ... so stay tuned