Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

Who is the idiot trail designer that decided to put a 90 deg turn in the middle of GSPOT-Trail, on one of the fastest section, around a blind corner with two big jumps less than 10m from the turn....

Someone going to have a big crash

They should just have let then run the trail to the end and take the short jeep track back to "Tik-bos"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lakata: "The guys infront of the race - it's a freak show. These guys are impressive."

They are also a bit younger than Lakata and Platt.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yup really nice of Scott to not contest the sprint. I think they realize that the Pyga guys helped them put a lot of additional time into Cannondale - Buys did most of the hard work on the front if I'm reading the live comments correctly.

They are also a bit younger than Lakata and Platt.[emoji6]

From next year the masters category will become interesting!

Yup really nice of Scott to not contest the sprint. I think they realize that the Pyga guys helped them put a lot of additional time into Cannondale - Buys did most of the hard work on the front if I'm reading the live comments correctly.

Yep.. alliances were made out on the trails.

Remember Buys and Beukes rode for Scott a while ago as well...they were also the last SA pairing to win a stage back in 2015, friendships in cycling come in handy..the 2 teams worked well together today..if Nino and Forster were a-holes they could've dropped Pyga considering that Beukes spent much of the day having to fight really hard to stay with them...but it was mutually beneficial to work together. And a deserving reward for the Pyga guys..I swear there were a lot more ups than downs today..damn tough stage.

bummed for cannondale, and the neutral spectator with today's timegaps. but I suppose with the other puncture the Ninorster team are about 15mins up so clearly the strongest team there.

but well done to pyga boys, Phil and Nino rode epic 2014 together, nice to pay back with the top step today. 

also helped my fantasy with 10 points less going to the guys who selected scott.

ps. i see the scott Buff team from spain are doing quite well, can they also provide backup to ninorster?

bummed for cannondale, and the neutral spectator with today's timegaps. but I suppose with the other puncture the Ninorster team are about 15mins up so clearly the strongest team there.

but well done to pyga boys, Phil and Nino rode epic 2014 together, nice to pay back with the top step today.

also helped my fantasy with 10 points less going to the guys who selected scott.

ps. i see the scott Buff team from spain are doing quite well, can they also provide backup to ninorster?

You remember that one stage where Buys was suffering up that one climb and Nino was wheeling up it?

You remember that one stage where Buys was suffering up that one climb and Nino was wheeling up it?

then Buys started to suffer some more

then Buys started to suffer some more

Ja he did a massive job out there today only normal to start feeling it towards the end...

Anna had a bad day today..human after all.

She said it was her hardest day on the bike ever..chin up ..only 2 days to go

How is that rider who Mariska collided with, not even a "hey are you okay"..he just got on his bike and rode away.[emoji107]

How is that rider who Mariska collided with, not even a "hey are you okay"..he just got on his bike and rode away.[emoji107]

Ja not cool

Mariska still looking good after the fall, having to slow down a bit for her partner to catch her

He must be a roadie  :D

Archived