[Event] Dirtopia All Mountain Enduro

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ek hoop so. moet maart vir vroutjie oortuig dat sy moet sement eet en altwee kinders hanteer. dink ek moet vir haar 'n rol duct tape los. sy kan kies watter kind sy daarmee gaan vasmaak.

Gaan jy ry? Ek gaan n plan probeer maak. 

ek hoop so. moet maart vir vroutjie oortuig dat sy moet sement eet en altwee kinders hanteer. dink ek moet vir haar 'n rol duct tape los. sy kan kies watter kind sy daarmee gaan vasmaak.

Haha..volgende dag is alles weer vergete maar jy sit met n groot smile en sy sit by n nice restaurant en sushi eet?? Ken die storie!

It's ENTIRELY dependent on how fast you climb the hill to the top of the first stage. If you can get there early then 3 to 4 hours you will do it no problem.

However...do not underestimate the fitness of the enduro folk.

Yeah, I don't race up the hills, but should get up pretty decently.

It's ENTIRELY dependent on how fast you climb the hill to the top of the first stage. If you can get there early then 3 to 4 hours you will do it no problem.

However...do not underestimate the fitness of the enduro folk.

Dunno man. Those toppies like Julian/Rupert/Matt/Cuan/Nilson etc are all pretty slow.

• 3 weeks later...

So for those who wear these lovely arm based life trackers...

How does one record an enduro, just as one big assed MTB "ride" or do you guys go all out and do the multi-sport thing and track each section separately

So for those who wear these lovely arm based life trackers...

How does one record an enduro, just as one big assed MTB "ride" or do you guys go all out and do the multi-sport thing and track each section separately

I just record the whole thing. You will get timed by the organisers for each stage and get a timing slip at the end with each stage time as well as total race time (depends on the course, but you're looking at anywhere from 10mins to 30mins total race time).

I just record the whole thing. You will get timed by the organisers for each stage and get a timing slip at the end with each stage time as well as total race time (depends on the course, but you're looking at anywhere from 10mins to 30mins total race time).

I took a look at the results from one of the earlier ones int eh year and the slowest rider did about 40min of timed ridding. I aint no speed demon so I guess I will be sort of around the middle of the group depending on the demon count

Hi I was wondering can you still enter tomorrow morning? Could someone please come back to me as soon as possible it would really be appreciated.

Hi I was wondering can you still enter tomorrow morning? Could someone please come back to me as soon as possible it would really be appreciated.

You can, from 730 I think, but on the day entries are R475 or something like that, R100 more than online.