[Event] Coronation Double Century 2018

Mamil

If you want to do well in the mix cat, you need to tow and shelter for 100% of the race.

except that guy. You know the guy who always rides off the front yet claims he is pulling the team.

who always drops the team on the climbs and never pushes a team mate over the 3 beaches.

Who always crosses the finish line first and claims victory like he did it all.

Yip,.... it takes all kinds to a make a DC team go around the course..

but if anyone wants that guy, drop me a PM..... :ph34r:

will exchange that guy for a lady

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night is the most fun part of the weekend!  I never understand why people go home after the race.  A faster team is all I am still missing :ph34r:

A requirement for our team is to have a balanced performance for the day. No use being a hero on the bike and a total damp squib in the evening. 

A requirement for our team is to have a balanced performance for the day. No use being a hero on the bike and a total damp squib in the evening. 

I agree.  There were severe punishments for one of our guys who went to bed at just after 8pm.

I agree.  There were severe punishments for one of our guys who went to bed at just after 8pm.

Yeah agree, If you can't last till at least 10pm then you doing something wrong. Last year we polished off 6 bottles of wine and as a result  no one remembers what was said.......which is a good thing probably

You had Lloyd on your team, hahahahahahaa, you should give him a few coffees and see how things fall apart.

I think our coffee conversation with him must have lasted about 2 hours. He told us he didn't like the taste of coffee while drinking Monster mixed with vodka. WTF?!

(Monster and vodka seems to make him fall apart too)