CWC Online: Meet the CWC Team at Cycle Lab Fourways

CWC Online

Following our recent acquisition, the CWC team are looking forward to visit the Cycle Lab Fourways store and their customers this coming Saturday, 8th of September!

post-1632-0-38838200-1536300640_thumb.jpeg

Maybe it might be in your best interest to address customer concerns with them . I personally dislike dealing with Cycle lab as they sold me my first carbon bike which was to big (they probably just tried to clear their dead stock.) Then on my next bike (Which was won on the TDF Fantasy comp and CL were paid by Omnico to assemble the bike) the service guy cut my Carbon fork steerer to short and this was never resolved neither was the fact that they never put the BB Cableguide cap on so all water and dirt go straight onto my cable and omnico say i have to purchase the whole set not just a cap. So since then they were last on my list but thought i'd give them another go seen as your name is now linked to them. Tuesday i made an online purchase for a pair of pedals, https://cyclelab.com/look-keo-classic-2-white-road-pedals/  (Screenshot below as they might change the description on the website after this and i don't trust them to be honest about it)

post-46817-0-65018500-1536314596_thumb.jpg

Well i just recieved my order  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

OH no wait a minute, i got a demo or used pair not new :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

post-46817-0-96476900-1536315373_thumb.jpg

I saw the " Sale " and was happy, in all honesty if they disclosed the pedals are demo i probably would have still purchased it but the f'n cheek of them to sell it as NEW and then go on their merry way is disgusting. Like i say this isn't my first rodeo with them either. So CWC this is who your name is now linked with be careful it doesn't get burnt. 

I've had four dealing with CL 3 were disastrous, 1 was good only because the FSA agent came to my rescue. 

Edited by ScottC-M

"Maybe it might be in your best interest to address customer concerns with them"

Cycle Lab has bought out CWC, so how can you expect some ex CWC staff to solve your Cycle Lab problems?

Maybe it might be in your best interest to address customer concerns with them . I personally dislike dealing with Cycle lab as they sold me my first carbon bike which was to big (they probably just tried to clear their dead stock.) Then on my next bike (Which was won on the TDF Fantasy comp and CL were paid by Omnico to assemble the bike) the service guy cut my Carbon fork steerer to short and this was never resolved neither was the fact that they never put the BB Cableguide cap on so all water and dirt go straight onto my cable and omnico say i have to purchase the whole set not just a cap. So since then they were last on my list but thought i'd give them another go seen as your name is now linked to them. Tuesday i made an online purchase for a pair of pedals, https://cyclelab.com/look-keo-classic-2-white-road-pedals/  (Screenshot below as they might change the description on the website after this and i don't trust them to be honest about it)

attachicon.gifLook.jpg

OH no wait a minute, i got a demo or used pair not new :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180907_115409_resized_20180907_115430487.jpg

I saw the " Sale " and was happy, in all honesty if they disclosed the pedals are demo i probably would have still purchased it but the f'n cheek of them to sell it as NEW and then go on their merry way is disgusting. Like i say this isn't my first rodeo with them either. So CWC this is who your name is now linked with be careful it doesn't get burnt. 

I've had four dealing with CL 3 were disastrous, 1 was good only because the FSA agent came to my rescue. 

oh my word that is bad....are you sure they were not selling on behalf of a friend lol.....

"Maybe it might be in your best interest to address customer concerns with them"

Cycle Lab has bought out CWC, so how can you expect some ex CWC staff to solve your Cycle Lab problems?

but in CWC's opening post " FOLLOWING OUR RECENT AQUISITION" is it not the other way round?

Isn't there a Consumer Protection Act issue with selling something as used and disclosing the fact in the advert?

attachicon.gifLook.jpg

post-36275-0-40992000-1536316316.gif

but in CWC's opening post " FOLLOWING OUR RECENT AQUISITION" is it not the other way round?

CWC were aquired by Cycle Lab.

attachicon.gifLook.jpg

Flip - that's a little bit offsides

I jokingly wondered the same thing

CWC were aquired by Cycle Lab.

More's the pity, but let's see...

snip

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing, was this either of the fourways or boksburg branches?

I was at the boksburg branch last weekend- they had no stems or seatposts for me and only after applying the mystery discount of R100, did their spacers price drop to R10 more than shops like Evobikes and Rapide.

Edited by Dirkitech

I keep having to restrain myself publishing my interactions with CWC.  <_<  

(don't mention that you advised them of a glitch on their website 2 weeks ago and its still there, or you started a conversation with Chris Snr then were passed onto Jnr)  :ph34r: 

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing, was this either of the fourways or boksburg branches?

I was at the boksburg branch last weekend- they had no stems or seatposts for me and only after applying the mystery discount of R100, did their spacers price drop to R10 more than shops like Evobikes and Rapide.

Fourways

Fourways

Re the pedals, did you contact them. I doubt AM or management sits and fills in the orders. Perhaps they would like to know ? 

My Post wasn't to try get CWC to do anything about my order, but merely to enlighten them about they experiences that clients have with their new named partner.

Re the pedals, did you contact them. I doubt AM or management sits and fills in the orders. Perhaps they would like to know ? 

Yes i had Scotty. Still early days so don't expect a reply as yet. 

attachicon.gifLook.jpg

This will be sorted asap

We apologize for the inconvenience