Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Aargghhhh ????

“I broke two ribs. They’re clean breaks. No surgery needed, so I’m cleared to continue.” - @rusty_woods

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My two rusty cents: Imagine if I abandoned a lengthy work commitment (a project per se), because I didn't like my keyboard or computer screen.. Lol.

Exactly[emoji1787]

My two rusty cents: Imagine if I abandoned a lengthy work commitment (a project per se), because I didn't like my keyboard or computer screen.. Lol. 

Well, Bobby Fischer has once refused to play a chess match because the board's surface was too shiny  and he was also a world champion  :) 

Aargghhhh

“I broke two ribs. They’re clean breaks. No surgery needed, so I’m cleared to continue.” - @rusty_woods

And this is why i HATE the fact that football drama queens get paid 100 time more than cyclists do. 

And this is why i HATE the fact that football drama queens get paid 100 time more than cyclists do.

Pretty sure if cycling generated the same amount of revenue as what football did..they would get paid a hell of a lot more....oh wait no one at the UCI and ASO are interested in changing that.

But yeah there are a few top cyclist that are paid what some world class football players are paid (not talking Messi and Ronaldo here.. that is a whole different story)... but yip.. only the top earn big, think the difference in cycling between top earners and the guy just hanging on to his job is very big.

Unfortunately cycling business model doesn't allow for teams to make big money.. hell most teams justs scrape enough to pay salaries.

Edited by Gen

I once abandoned doing dishes because I did not like the volume of said dishes.

The Team Director had ALOT to say when I was found on the couch watching the TdF.

Well, Bobby Fischer has once refused to play a chess match because the board's surface was too shiny  and he was also a world champion  :)

And next time on, "People Playing Games for a Living throwing Tantrums"...

I really hope that, should he loose it today, he will fight to get it back again.

I am seriously warming to the way he rides.

Have no idea what he is like as a person :ph34r:

He has spirit and personality, I hope he hangs on to the jersey a bit longer.

He has spirit and personality, I hope he hangs on to the jersey a bit longer.

The first time I read that I read "he has a split personality"

But also, Rohan Dennis.... 

Schedule is up on https://racecenter.letour.fr/#/stageprofile

Starts at 2pm

The fun starts early: Tony Martin off the ramp 4th, Haga 5th, Dowsett 10th.

Got a feeling one of them will be in the hot seat for a seriously long time this afternoon.

Next obvious threat will be WvA at 15h30...I need to ensure that I am home by then :)

He lost about 3 minutes to Gee in last years ITT ,which was more hilly than this one... So I wouldn't put any money on him keeping it after today.

Again, this has been one of those tours where anything can happen on the day, so it is not impossible.

Was he wearing the le maillot jaune last year?

????

Everyone has known he hunt been happy with this Suites since about March. But yes, Equipment yes which has been coming for a while now, but the actual final straw came down to a specific item. Well 2 

Cranks?