Giro d'Italia 2019

ScottCM

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1 in a team typically signifies the GC leader, regardless of the XX before it which makes sense for the 3 you mentioned above and they clearly having Sivakov at Ineos.

The stand alone 1 signifies the previous winner CF isn't there so Sky don't automatically get the number for their GC rider.

As interest, due to WW passing away and having the 108 as his race number and race numbers nearly never ever end in 0, the number 100 has been allocated to try miss or avoid using the number 108 out of respect.

The Giro or any GT is far from disorganized.

I cracked the code.

Wondered why Andronni always gets a nice low number. It's alphabetical.

Defending champion gets #1, then AG2R normally 11 and so on.

Just doesn't explain movistar for this year

How?

They've added the prologue to Zwift as an event-only world. There are events every half hour, try it, it is "fun" ;)

They've added the prologue to Zwift as an event-only world. There are events every half hour, try it, it is "fun" ;)

And we had a Zwift split screen on broadcast [emoji1787]

Roglic just put down a big smackdown on the other GC contenders.

I would love it if a massive thunderstorm rains down just as Yates rolls down the ramp, I feel he was a bit cocky to ignore the approach of the other team leaders.

Roglic just put down a big smackdown on the other GC contenders.

I would love it if a massive thunderstorm rains down just as Yates rolls down the ramp, I feel he was a bit cocky to ignore the approach of the other team leaders.

Found him to be full of himself in a pre race interview, so a thumbs down from me.

Found him to be full of himself in a pre race interview, so a thumbs down from me.

Yates, or Roglic?

Archived