Stolen: Specialized Turbo Levo eBike Medium 2018 (Cape Town)

Charles Moore

This is quite a high ticket item.If there is a market for other high end bikes this will fly as well.

No problem buying a charger

interesting, since the Levo has an app that is required to operate the thing.

can spez track it down when it's next paired?

would be kind of obvious to build that sort of theft protection in.

You don't need the app. It's only there for more functionality and changing settings.

This is quite a high ticket item.If there is a market for other high end bikes this will fly as well.

No problem buying a charger

My guess is that it won't be that easy buying a charger. There are only about 30 Specialized shops in SA which would have to get them in. Not sure if the chargers are being posted to sell second hand though.

My guess is that it won't be that easy buying a charger. There are only about 30 Specialized shops in SA which would have to get them in. Not sure if the chargers are being posted to sell second hand though.

money talks i think they wouldnt ask if you where paying cash   :ph34r: but still i hope the OPs bike turns up cause it is a rare one to be floating about in thief town

Spez should take an oath to only sell chargers to people that can prove they own the bike with  either the original invoice or signed letter from seller confirming the sale of the bike as secondhand 

.... although what does the plug in look like ?

You could prolly find an old laptop charger that'll do the job

You can buy from Evans online

When the Thule salesman showed me how my new Thule rack allows bikes to be locked on rack, I told him to skip that part of the presentation, as the locks are worthless.

I swear that if the take the locks off, less bikes will get stolen. But then again, stupid can't be fixed.