UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Damned ... he also got lucky!

that first guy down in the replay, that slam of his in the mud section was sickening as well. The way his head smashed into the wall of the rut on the outside line... urgh. . Conditions ripe for spinal cord compression.

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that first guy down in the replay, that slam of his in the mud section was sickening as well. The way his head smashed into the wall of the rut on the outside line... urgh. . Conditions ripe for spinal cord compression.

Not too mention (was it Walker who lost his chain?) Slam into the tree on the paved rock section Edited by Stretch

Not too mention (was it Walker who lost his chain?) Slam into the tree on the paved rock section

That was nasty .... I flinched when I saw that and held onto my own ribs!

edit: very cool of the dude to provide the footage out to both cathro and gwinn

You see it had nothing to do with that supposedly slippery clay and gravel etc...  Gwin looks quite sheepish being interviewed. Glad he survived that unscathed, it looked more brutal than it obviously was. Unlike poor Tahnee.

You see it had nothing to do with that supposedly slippery clay and gravel etc...  Gwin looks quite sheepish being interviewed. Glad he survived that unscathed, it looked more brutal than it obviously was. Unlike poor Tahnee.

These boys and girls are so physically fit and strong, I imagine the only time they will really be hurt is if they hit an immovable object .... like poor Tahnee! 

Speaking of which.. She is definitely out the rest of the season. Operation on Thursday.. And then recovery and rehab

Speaking of which.. She is definitely out the rest of the season. Operation on Thursday.. And then recovery and rehab

Crap luck, but that's the nature of the beast.

Don't lose too much sleep over your injured little dove, Stretch. Pop over and go visit her in Wales. 

tenor.gif

Tay-ho is racing.

what was his last WC result, last year i think? well, me thinks he has officially taken over the mantle of fastest freeracer from Brendog. Hopefully, Leogang confirms it.

then he just needs to throw in a Rampage for total domination...

Predictions for this round, gents? 

I'm pretty sure it's going to be another French lad on the top step. Perhaps, I'm hoping, we'll see Hannah pip Atherton in this 'bikepark' track. Hannah always looks her best on fast and flowy tracks. 

Predictions for this round, gents? 

I'm pretty sure it's going to be another French lad on the top step. Perhaps, I'm hoping, we'll see Hannah pip Atherton in this 'bikepark' track. Hannah always looks her best on fast and flowy tracks. 

GWINNER