UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Tough one to call. 

I'd say Gwin can be counted out and I'm not convinced GM is up to speed, despite his track record at Ft. Bill. 

I think a French/USA podium seems likely. Bruni, Pierron, Vergier, Norton. Mr Consistent will also be there somewhere. Shaw will probably put in a blistering quali run and then choke in the finals. 

I agree the young guns are going to come out firing everywhere, and most likely make a lot of noise, but not hit anything .... but the old pro GM has had a month off and he only shoots to kill .... and I recon Fort Bill is his own private shooting range.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one to call.

I'd say Gwin can be counted out and I'm not convinced GM is up to speed, despite his track record at Ft. Bill.

I think a French/USA podium seems likely. Bruni, Pierron, Vergier, Norton. Mr Consistent will also be there somewhere. Shaw will probably put in a blistering quali run and then choke in the finals.

Mr consistent? Troy?

Troy is so low key he sails under the radar...

He's low-key... But he's always there and thereabouts. He also has a bill win to his name doesn't he?

I wonder if Gwin was actually going to ride FW anyway. His ankle looked stuffed. I'm sure he has a backup bike though so time will tell...

Looks like they stole some "sky" from the team van's "rounds" as well!!!!

More and more South Africans making it into Europe these days it seems....

At least my bike will be safe at Bidon/Valverde this weekend!

That wet boardwalk will be keeping me up at night!

I need to Know If Matt Walker is in or out for my Fantasy league..Cant afford a bad round mate, better put the A game on for the FL !

That wet boardwalk will be keeping me up at night!

I need to Know If Matt Walker is in or out for my Fantasy league..Cant afford a bad round mate, better put the A game on for the FL !

He's out I think... Had a massive otb