Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly catching up again after the holiday and the flu.

Must say this getting home after dark is not doing it for me.

Can also only do the short route home due to safety.

I dont trust the way people drive around here after dark.

Also back in it after recovering from my little accident! 

Found the shifting and braking a bit uncomfortable this morning on the road bike with the dislocated finger, will have to opt for the mountain bike until all is healed.

BARENDS .... if we can't trust you to make a basic decision like NOT having barends on your bike, how can we trust you with making sure an aircraft does not fall from the sky!

LOL I know they are frowned upon but if Karl Platt uses them then so can I. I am a roadie, my hands are used to facing that way anyway.

There is a section of trail on Table Mountain called Karl Platt ... this section, if memory serves, was where KP took a tumble and broke a collar bone during the first Epic on Table Mountain ..... knowing this trail, I can only imagine that a bush caught that barend of his and sent him OTB!

But that is my theory only :P

LOL I know they are frowned upon but if Karl Platt uses them then so can I. I am a roadie, my hands are used to facing that way anyway.

There is a section of trail on Table Mountain called Karl Platt ... this section, if memory serves, was where KP took a tumble and broke a collar bone during the first Epic on Table Mountain ..... knowing this trail, I can only imagine that a bush caught that barend of his and sent him OTB!

But that is my theory only :P

:D  :D  :D  :D