Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you currently sitting on the board?

3 Weeks of hols coming up! See you guys on page 2 of the leaderboard when I get back.

:o

fantastic ... will have to build up that lead then :P

Let's just say I was enjoying a nice podium spot before you came along!  :)

Need to start riding properly again. 1 week on holiday, no riding. 1 week sick, no riding. 3 days riding then weather and transporting kids around. Finally had another commute today.

REALLY missing my daily morning commute.

Had the 6 week post op scan done and the shoulder is healing well, but orthopod wants me to wait 6 more weeks before starting to ride anywhere other than indoors because the arm is so weak and stiff. He wants the physio to first fix the mobility and strength before I start riding because he's worried I'll crash and tear the newly fixed ligaments. So, still no commuting for me, but at least I can drive again! And there is light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is a 3 month long tunnel.

REALLY missing my daily morning commute.

Had the 6 week post op scan done and the shoulder is healing well, but orthopod wants me to wait 6 more weeks before starting to ride anywhere other than indoors because the arm is so weak and stiff. He wants the physio to first fix the mobility and strength before I start riding because he's worried I'll crash and tear the newly fixed ligaments. So, still no commuting for me, but at least I can drive again! And there is light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is a 3 month long tunnel.

If Woods can make it back, sure you can to easily [emoji16]

Are you one of the savages who swing down the fan walk and then up Bree Street in the morning?

One of your riders is on a stealth black bike that looks damned good .... or at least it looks like it whilst viewing the bike from the sidewalk drinking coffee or having breakfast!

Ridden every day to work for 4 weeks now, sometimes best part of day..

Are you one of the savages who swing down the fan walk and then up Bree Street in the morning?

One of your riders is on a stealth black bike that looks damned good .... or at least it looks like it whilst viewing the bike from the sidewalk drinking coffee or having breakfast!

Ridden every day to work for 4 weeks now, sometimes best part of day..

Mine is not very stealth, has white logos, Kevin has an identical bike but with black on black paint.

Skipped the commute today as that South Easter is a killer on the way home. Winds looking more favorable for tomorrow though.