Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

Not a good idea. Don't sell bikes. N+1. Besides, Flemish Lion needs his other bikes for road racing. He's a pretty good road racer, not as good as his wife though. I will actually bet all my bikes that non of us can beat his wife.

spousal abuse is nothing to joke about ... I would never beat his wife or mine for that matter :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the plan.  ^_^

I am starting to worry about you, Cat-i. Soon you be catching me as well.  :blush:

5000 :clap:

Naaah not to worry about me for the immediate future. If I ride 20 km more than you a week and I'm 760 behind then it would take 38 weeks to catch up, so you're safe for now  :P

Zub, dude, you must update your rides, I'm coming for you!

At the rate your'e going it will make no difference whether I update or not.

Just about holding on to that podium by a hair.

I'll need to come up with a plan soon...

5000 :clap:

Naaah not to worry about me for the immediate future. If I ride 20 km more than you a week and I'm 760 behind then it would take 38 weeks to catch up, so you're safe for now  :P

Thanks

But you don't ride on Fridays and do 1700m more elevation!! Respect 

Also took the car today and had a lift home yesterday evening. Wife was in town and when she phoned to check if I wanted a lift I happily agreed! Was running late at work so thats my excuse! Haha, will just call it being lazy!

4000 EddieV! In this foul weather ...

:)  Had to get in a quick few commutes after a terrible flu ..... at the Jhb office for the rest of the week but hopefully back in full force again next week when back in Cpt ...  !!!!

:)  Had to get in a quick few commutes after a terrible flu ..... at the Jhb office for the rest of the week but hopefully back in full force again next week when back in Cpt ...  !!!!

Take your time recovering from the flu - you don't want to start training too quickly and then get sick again  :whistling:

Take your time recovering from the flu - you don't want to start training too quickly and then get sick again  :whistling:

6 weeks sounds about right

6 weeks sounds about right

It's a good idea, but I'll have to take it under advisement.   :devil:  :D

What a hard week!

Since the Sani2C challenge way back in May Mr Cat-i wanted to know if we could try to do a 300km commuting week. Then the UweKoetter Rise-the-challenge came along, so we added 'and 5000 m ascent' to the mini-challenge.

This past week was the only one in a long while where both of us would be able to commute all 5 days, so we decided to try - we chose the coldest week of the year so far. Was very hard to get up Wednesday and yesterday morning. This morning was a bit easier - only this afternoon to go.

Not trying this again any time soon.

And Joburg is not flat!

What a hard week!

Since the Sani2C challenge way back in May Mr Cat-i wanted to know if we could try to do a 300km commuting week. Then the UweKoetter Rise-the-challenge came along, so we added 'and 5000 m ascent' to the mini-challenge.

This past week was the only one in a long while where both of us would be able to commute all 5 days, so we decided to try - we chose the coldest week of the year so far. Was very hard to get up Wednesday and yesterday morning. This morning was a bit easier - only this afternoon to go.

Not trying this again any time soon.

And Joburg is not flat!

took a look at the challenge, and you are certainly clocking up the mileage ... seeing as you are a handful of km behind me now, may I suggest you take a rest month or two please.