Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

Toight like a Tiger

attachicon.gifbhcccc.PNG

It also looks like we have some unpleasant weather arriving towards the end of the week in CT.

Have to take the car in on Thursday, think this is day 4 this year where I am taking the car .... and really not looking forward to it, especially now that you have posted that log with the mileage being so close.

Does anyone have a calculator of sorts that can work out just how much of an impact the combined mileage or calories consumed by the group has on our "carbon footprint"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some excitement on the commute this morning. Pedaling along it felt like my left pedal was wobbly, immediate thought was "bugger, I just bought these flats and the bearing has gone already". So kept on pedaling until pedal disappeared, along with the left hand crank. Crank must have worked itself loose and then left me. Quick scramble followed to recover the crank from the road before a car rode over it! Managed to pop it back on and got to work ok, hoping it will hold on home commute later so that I can have a proper look at it. I don't need this K** on a dark morning :cursing:

We are just 33km short on a 50,000km mark for the group ... so this will be smashed this afternoon ... woop wooop!

Or possibly just Zub who hasn't updated yet  :ph34r:

Edited by cat-i

We are just 33km short on a 50,000km mark for the group ... so this will be smashed this afternoon ... woop wooop!

Or possibly just Zub who hasn't updated yet  :ph34r:

I must apologize for my bad habits.

At the time of Hairy's post, I have not uploaded 2 commutes which was 38km in total.

So cat-i, you were correct.  :D

Spent more than an hour now to painstakingly export each of my commutes on Sports-Tracker. Now for the tedious task of uploading each one to Endomondo... 

Let's see how this goes.

Spent more than an hour now to painstakingly export each of my commutes on Sports-Tracker. Now for the tedious task of uploading each one to Endomondo... 

Let's see how this goes.

In the beginning it is a tedious task. But once you up to date it's cool. What app do you normally use? I use my garmin, it auto syncs after every ride to garmin connect. That then auto syncs to strava and endo. All I have to do is go into endo and change from sport to transport. 

Been using Sports-Tracker since I started getting fit (from 120kg) back in 2010. I occasionally export worthy rides to Strava, will be doing that with the commutes to Endomondo. 

Just finished uploads, sitting 6th with 3188.57 km. 

Edited by Rouxenator