Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rouxenator. So the 97 is actually days and number of commutes. Well done

Correct, it is days I am counting there. Today however take the car column up by one. 

No commutes for me next week as I'm attending training the whole week, so I'll probably be back on page 2 of the leader board very soon :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Roughly a year ago we were on 41000 Km

As of today, just over  56 000 Km . And that is with Bats not in the game. YOH!!!!!!

Slow clap peeps! The Hub commuters are legit!

I do come back to this thread almost daily with a certain level of "home sickness"  ^_^

Awesome miles done. Could have been up by another 700km if I wasnt sick twice this year. Hoping to stay healthy the rest of the year. The last 2 weeks were good riding I am feeling strong again. Took almost a month to get back in the groove! Hopefully I will get to 3000km this week.

I love my kids but flip I wish they would stop making me sick. My oldest brings every bug known to man home from school. I have never had so many colds in 34 years as I have in the last 2 years he has been at school. It has really put a damper on my cycling. 

I love my kids but flip I wish they would stop making me sick. My oldest brings every bug known to man home from school. I have never had so many colds in 34 years as I have in the last 2 years he has been at school. It has really put a damper on my cycling. 

how old is the little germ incubator?