100% vs Oakley

Furbz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those 100% faceguards are ridiculous. Reminiscent of the mad Oakleys and Brikos of the heady late 80s and early 90s, just plain daft.

I used to use Rudy Project Rydons before going to Oakley Radars. Actually want to get another set of Rydons as I saw some old pics of them and they are pretty stypin' shades...

Those 100% glasses are plain stupid and ugly.

I wouldnt be able to conjure up a thankyou if someone gave me a few pairs for mahala.

I see Emily Batty wearing a pair the other day and though to myself, how the F%$# does this manufacturer give a chick with a beautiful face a piece of crap to cover all those features. She looked like a backend of a putco.

100% glasses are made for people with extra large heads and/or faarken ugly faces, because you need to hide it.

If someone dropped theirs on a trail, id do them a favour and ride over them.

Emily looks ridiculous in those 100%

She looks like a prop from a David Bowie music video. They just don't suit her beautiful girl next door looks at all. Her face is too tiny.

But ya .....someone figured if POC can make ugly sunglasses we'll go one better and make sunglasses uglier.

Anybody here had a go at Ekoii glasses? I have a pair, and absolutely love it, very light, good fit (Quick step edition), and very good after sale service.

I'm in the market for new glasses, please share which adidas glasses worked for you?

I'm using the AD03 Zonyk L

Anybody here had a go at Ekoii glasses? I have a pair, and absolutely love it, very light, good fit (Quick step edition), and very good after sale service.

Hope you don't have the quickstep podium glasses?

I worked for Oakley many years ago, and loved and lived the product. Their lenses were manufactured in the USA, but then Luxottica bought them and as far as i know, moved their lens production to the East.

My last 2 pairs of Oakley casual glasses had lenses that distorted and didn't last long.

I have bought 2 pairs of 100% glasses recently - 1 casual pair and a pair for riding. They fit better than my Oakleys did and the lenses are quality!

It definitely is a personal choice - you could find another brand like Adidas or Rudy Project that fit better and the lenses work for your chosen discipline of riding.

go out an explore - you might be surprised at what you find.

Bought a pair a few months ago.  Very happy with it.

Archived