Accident at Amashova (report from MichH)

NotSoBigBen

Welcome back SP, glad to hear that you are up & about and wishing you a speedy recovery !

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M BACK!!!!  Just went to visit ou af armpie.  Truth to be told, her face and eyes looks like she has been BLIKSEMED by 3-4 big bouncers and after that she was dragged around behind a car.  Her mom is there, so at least she has help and company.  She is going to see her doc today, so a decision will be made today on what to do with the collar bone (Ti bolts!!)!

As for the rest, road rash (scabies) all over, but the fun and laugh is still there, though still hurting badly (it is day 3!).  Get well soon!

just stopping in quickly... going to see the doc at 2pm... at this stage all i really want is stronger painkillers!!!!

my new helmet is already on order Evil%20Smile

Hey SP - Hope you get well soon and remember the advice you gave Byron about proper recovery etc. etc.

His shoulder is now 100%, off to Sabie tomorrow to ride the Sabie pre-ride, neither of us can wait!

yep BB, i'll remember.... let it all heal 100% before heading out again. i'm banned from work until i have a dr's note to say i'm ok.... just wasting some time here on the way to the doc....

Poor Slowpoke is in the operating theatre as we speak - going for that titanium upgrade...  All the best my friend, I wish you a speedy recovery!!

going for that titanium upgrade... 

That is so cool, the Ti part not the operation part. It sounds like something from "Robots". If they don't upgrade they get recycled.

All the best girl, see you back on the bike soon.

I know just the thing to help with the recovery, take in moderation 2 - 3 times a day... Hope all goes well SP.

http://www.lindtusa.com/images/catalog/prod_1005.jpg

Aw Swissvan, you gotta stop doing that!!! How am I supposed to diet with all these chocolate pictures?!

Spoke to SP last night, the op went well, she can move the arm a little already now that there is a plate in. Missed her on the morning ride this morning, especially when our other riding partner phoned to say that he'd overslept and I ended up on my own Angry

SP, the sunrise was beautiful at 5:30!

Slowpoke is pretty high on drugs right now, whe I spoke to her last night, she'd already had 4 Lentagesic Dead

"Slowpoke is pretty high on drugs right now" ................ah, so she's just a normal pro-cyclist then!!

just a normal pro-cyclist then!!

hehehehehe yep... now i just need to learn how to ride as well as they do!!!

Hey, I don't know if those kinda drugs are approved for use before racing, but I think they'd take away any motivation! When I spoke to SP on Thursday, I was worried that if we didn't tie a string around her ankle, she'd float away (that's some SERIOUS meds!)