UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

KC really looked that much better than the rest last week... she has made a serious improvement on her overall game compared to the previous season. 

She has said her goal last year was the World Champs and it was just a ramp up to that. Going from U23 to Elite is a big step up and she learnt a lot during the year, always solid top 10 results in the WC races.

I think its fantastic to have her in the sport, she is really an exceptional person in so many ways.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost out big time. She is very likeable, well spoken, pretty, modest, knows how to leverage social media, got a solid fan base, and most importantly - a dam good cyclist. Basically every brand's dream ambassador.

Pretty much a combination of Batty's appeal and Langvad and Neff's skill.

And KC is American.

Yanks buy stuff from Yanks (largest MTB market – probably – they'll ignore production of frame/components elsewhere on globe etc etc). Very smart move on behalf of Scott.

And KC is American.

Yanks buy stuff from Yanks (largest MTB market – probably – they'll ignore production of frame/components elsewhere on globe etc etc). Very smart move on behalf of Scott.

She's Californian. That's not as big an appeal to the central states as say .....a Texan.... :ph34r:

Edited by DieselnDust

And KC is American.

Yeah, very important detail that!

She's Californian. That's not as big an appeal to the central states as say .....a Texan.... :ph34r:

Or an Alabamanian or whatever those inbreads are called...

A new Trek? Looks cr@p with that tube wrapped aound the suspension gizmo...p5pb17246993.jpg

Apparently the new Trek Super Caliber, 100/25 mm suspension. 

A new Trek? Looks cr@p with that tube wrapped aound the suspension gizmo...p5pb17246993.jpg

it's early. Thought it was  only being launched in July. Maybe the flurry of new bike launches and the current Top Fuel waaaaay too long in the tooth is prompting some serious action

huh

Watch the race on Sunday and you will understand (or perhaps not? JK not racing?) Okay, watch last year's race.  :w00t: