Tokai Volunteer Trail Build 20th April 2019

marko35s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we gonna do, huh? Huh? Huh????

PLEEEEEEASE say My Roots. Pretty, pretty please. Even if it's just a sapling-pull and sweep. I want that trail back soooo badly. 

What we gonna do, huh? Huh? Huh????

PLEEEEEEASE say My Roots. Pretty, pretty please. Even if it's just a sapling-pull and sweep. I want that trail back soooo badly. 

Honestly no idea right now but it's almost certain to involve aliens.

Would love that trail back too.

Let me try wangle an off weekend!

Great to have a scheduled build day back again.

Think it's ideal time to sort out some pre winter maintenance. Clear brush and open water drainage before trails get destroyed with the first big rains.

Can think of a bunch of spots, but I'll hold back for now :ph34r:

I can't do the full day so will just look for the group when I ride. Should be able to throw down a few hours if it is needed. Can take over from guys having a "tea break". Does that help or not?

More hands always help. 

Let me try wangle an off weekend!

Great to have a scheduled build day back again.

Think it's ideal time to sort out some pre winter maintenance. Clear brush and open water drainage before trails get destroyed with the first big rains.

Can think of a bunch of spots, but I'll hold back for now :ph34r:

DH3. DH3. DH3. And the last corner (with the drop) on DH1. Dusty as. 

Good call on the later start with the 2 Oceans Marathon happening that day the roads around Tokai, Hout bay, Constantia, Bergvilet and Main Road are going to be mental. 

Been DYING to do some Tokai maintenance and you choose the day I can't get out of Hout Bay.

Two Oceans Marathon.

Been DYING to do some Tokai maintenance and you choose the day I can't get out of Hout Bay.

Two Oceans Marathon.

Your son flies a helicopter, think out the box...  :w00t:

Two Oceans Marathon.

I'm going to be landlocked in Llandudno (same as each year) trying to convince some Krief to crawl out of the rocks and in to a pot. :)

Two Oceans Marathon.

I'll cast my vote to the trail you always want to go to - switchbacks.  I'm loving how it's running at the moment, but a bit of work needed in places where there's been some erosion.

I'd love to join you, but there is no way I can wield a spade. Just the thought of it makes the new titanium screws in my shoulder hurt! :(

I'd love to join you, but there is no way I can wield a spade. Just the thought of it makes the new titanium screws in my shoulder hurt! :(

Make your sons your workers. Pay them in beer.

Archived