"WORST SELLER EVER"

psychling

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol guys...Love/hate relationship better than hate/hate relationship ????.

Enough negativity in this world but happy we could sort the issue out.

He has refunded me and thats all that i wanted.

He was man enough to apologise, own up and come good on his word with paying me back so from my side i would like to set things right as my understanding is that everyone on the hub is great people until proven otherwise with dealings...and nothing wrong with setting the wrong right.

Afterall we share a likeminded passion!!!

Edited by psychling

With 5 negative ratings, I still wouldn't deal with Freddy.

So tell us, why the sudden change of heart from Freddy? One moment he was not taking your calls, the next moment you okes are braaiing over Easter weekend together?

The posts done it's job to get his attention and he owned up. He was concerned about the damage it would do to his name as he would like to trade on the hub.

It's now for him to prove his worth.

The posts done it's job to get his attention and he owned up. He was concerned about the damage it would do to his name as he would like to trade on the hub.

Good, he should be concerned about the damage his track record is doing to his prospects of doing business on the hub. It should.

Glad you got sorted bud, but still pissed off that you had to moan on a public forum and people went to the length of finding his Facebook profile before he came good. :(

Yeah i hear You Swift&Aero...and apologise for that. I had however asked advice on the forum what the protocol was and the avenues advised and that being one.

What is a certain is that in case like this...once someone has your money in a sale that person is at full control to do what they please and just wanted to stop that trend and hold them accountable as there is no real repercussion for the blatant/ulteria motive trader.

Edited by psychling

so he only returned the money because of his reputational risk.

not because it was ethically right?

makes him more of a tjop in my mind.

Yeah i hear You Swift&Aero...and apologise for that. I had however asked advice on the forum what the protocol was and the avenues advised and that being one.

What is a certain is that in case like this...once someone has your money in a sale that person is at full control to do what they please and just wanted to stop that trend and hold them accountable as there is no real repercussion for the blatant/ulteria motive trader.

Does bikehub still offer the payment vault system?

That really does work

Agree he ignores emails, calls etc and now after the post he can refund. Unethical on another level this guy

so he only returned the money because of his reputational risk.

not because it was ethically right?

makes him more of a tjop in my mind.

Edited by Riamich

He would like to trade on the hub? Somehow I think that ship has sailed. He might as well stick to scumtree.