World Cup cricket

IceCreamMan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, we started the other WC's smashing everyone and then losing the real matches that counted, who knows maybe this is a better way to start

Funny ole game. I thought 312 was on.

ZA bowlers pulled it back fairly well I thought. Batsmen did not deliver.

Early days but it’s likely rain will affect games so a win today goes a long way

Great start SA..another world cup we wont be winning.

Don't tell me you had actual hopes for this WC. We are nowhere near being competitive. I am not wasting my time watching. Have better things to do with my life. Been hoping since watching the first one in 91. Learnt my lesson.

Edited by Moridin

Funny ole game. I thought 312 was on.

ZA bowlers pulled it back fairly well I thought. Batsmen did not deliver.

Early days but it’s likely rain will affect games so a win today goes a long way

Agreed. Went down without a fight.

To be fair, we started the other WC's smashing everyone and then losing the real matches that counted, who knows maybe this is a better way to start

We would be rewriting the history books if we somehow ended up in the semifinals after this start. I hope that we will but personally I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make it. Our team is good but not great. Edited by Mntboy