The 2019 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the points work?

It's easy, first you pick your team. Then you watch how some total unkown rider wins the first stage and gets into yellow for the first 10 stages, while the members of your team get sick, withdraw, fall of their bikes or get kicked out of the tour. So no need to worry about the points for the first 10 stages because you ain't going to get any. Then the rest day arrives and you decide to substitute the riders you've lost only to find that they are no longer in the tour. Then you check out the leaders team to see who they picked and you work out a strategy for next year and now you can't remember what that was. :huh: 

It's easy, first you pick your team. Then you watch how some total unkown rider wins the first stage and gets into yellow for the first 10 stages, while the members of your team get sick, withdraw, fall of their bikes or get kicked out of the tour. So no need to worry about the points for the first 10 stages because you ain't going to get any. Then the rest day arrives and you decide to substitute the riders you've lost only to find that they are no longer in the tour. Then you check out the leaders team to see who they picked and you work out a strategy for next year and now you can't remember what that was. :huh:

Pmsl

Jis a laughed now.

How true.. what year was it when a lot of us ended up with 3 riders left.

Oh yeah the year Cavendish tried to headbutt Sagan and bounced off him..that was a gemors.

Edited by Gen

Pmsl

Jis a laughed now.

How true.. what year was it when a lot of us ended up with 3 riders left.

Oh yeah the year Cavendish tried to headbutt Sagan and bounced off him..that was a gemors.

I think it was 2017 and to be fair the total "unknown" would not be kind to Geraint Thomas but really who would have expected him to be in yellow so early and for that long. I think I only had Froome and Meintjies producing any points for the last 10 stages.

Maybe I should start by actually looking at the route

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I mean I have heard it is a hectic one..but haven't actually gone and looked.. plenty DNF this year97c4f64a00f6e6ca5468d5ec3c4733f2.jpga5a7cc8b8ef9629b2bb0476cb7560dda.jpg

Maybe I should start by actually looking at the route

I’ll counter that with a:

When does it start.....

Who won the fantasy challenge last year.....

Just want to check we don’t select the same riders ????

We've updated all the teams based on their final lineups.

Good luck with your picks, revised picks and revised revised picks  :thumbup:

We've updated all the teams based on their final lineups.

Good luck with your picks, revised picks and revised revised picks  :thumbup:

I can't pick/find Lance, please help