The Munga 2019

Ramrod

I see Beauty Ngobese tracker never started up. I saw her at the start so Im sure she started.

I think she is the first black lady taking part in the Munga.

Hope she gets back online soon so that we can track her progress.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer.Shows that the best are also human beings.

It was brutal out there today looking at pics posted. Tomorrow can be worse.

Opens the door for Benky and Im sure MM will be going for it.

Pity I was hoping that we would have 3 previous winners dueling it out with dark horses like Benky and SM. But there's still enough in it to make it very tasty.

Okes, it's day 1.... Micro watching 10 minute breaks over a 50 hour race is crazy! 

Isn't it more fun to check every few hours and see the changes as opposed to click refresh waiting for the tracker to upload?

Watch the last few hours. This 1st 20 hours is all just fluffing.

Bliksem. Ek is te oud vir hierdie stront. This is a tough race.

I've  eaten well and kept hydrated : a lekker pork chop and on my second big Laphroaig but the sleep monsters are interfering with my dot-watching.

Maybe you are right and I must change my strategy. Aircon on (the heat is terrible), and I'll try and get a proper night's sleep and put in a full day clicking refresh tomorrow.

All the dot watchers have gone to bed

Just waiting to see what happens at RV1 then off to bed. KB about to enter. MM and SM not that far behind him

So Kevin stopped for around 20min at RV1 and on his way again. He has officially done the Trans Baviaans distance in 10h12min. Marco Martins and Sithembiso Masango still at RV1. Sithembiso has been sitting 100m behind Marco since nightfall. Looks like he is trying to ride smart and have that red light of Marco in the distance to follow all night long. I doubt he'll try and jump Marco at RV1, probably just wait for him to get going again and sit 100m behind him.

Now I'm out for the day.