2020 Tour de France

pista

Ridiculous if you ask me, **** happens in the heat of the moment, to remove him from the tour, ALSO not cool!

I certainly don't condone shouting at each other, but I can tell you this much, if some idiot damage my bike, he will be very lucky if I only shout at him!

What kind of a dumbass are you if you cant remove a crank without damaging it?

I tend to agree. They should lay a formal compliant against the UCI official for not carrying out the check and dismantling of the bike in an acceptable manner.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do bike checks every day..

Hopefully by someone a little more qualified than that guy on Roglic bike.

Have you been in a slumber for a few years[emoji1]

What I was referring to was the 'timing', before the Alps would of been better, its a stressful time for the team and it draws the media in for all the wrong reasons and sponsors start calling...

On top of it they don't carry it out correctly.

What I was referring to was the 'timing', before the Alps would of been better, its a stressful time for the team and it draws the media in for all the wrong reasons and sponsors start calling...

On top of it they don't carry it out correctly.

like I said.. checks are done every day and yes don't go damage bikes while taking it apart , that's unacceptable Edited by Gen

They do bike checks every day..

Again have you been in a slumber [emoji6]

So you know for sure Roglic bike was actually tested already then?

I tend to agree. They should lay a formal compliant against the UCI official for not carrying out the check and dismantling of the bike in an acceptable manner.

..can they team not do it in front of an official rather than have a random guy just climb in and do it?

What are the rules in conducting this process? 

So you know for sure Roglic bike was actually tested already then?

There is a report released every day.The commentators actually update the viewers the following day... sure you can go find the reports and check who's bikes were checked at the same checks the weigh the bikes as well.

..can they team not do it in front of an official rather than have a random guy just climb in and do it?

What are the rules in conducting this process?

You'll find the protocol under the UCI regulations.

There is mention of acceptable manner..or something along that line..

Edited by Gen

There is a report released every day.The commentators actually update the viewers the following day... sure you can go find the reports and check who's bikes were checked at the same checks the weigh the bikes as well.Has

I wonder how they police this whole process when riders change bikes during the race? Do both bikes get checked? or only the one you cross the line with? Man, I need to spend the day with my an old racing competitor Brent Copeland one of these days ...LOL. 

Edited by betaboy

I wonder how the police this whole process when riders change bikes during the race? Do both bikes get checked? or only the one you cross the line with? Man, I need to spend the day with my an old racing competitor Brent Copeland one of these days ...LOL.

They have eyes everywhere..sometimes they do checks in the mornings before the stage starts and after the stage..they just show up and do their checks.

It's not new .. if I recall they started with checks for mechanical doping back in 2013 already...well I think it was 2013.

Edited by Gen

I'm going for Sagan if he can get into a breakaway, last chance to close the gap for green jersey, hence he is the rider with the most potential gain of anyone.

Even if Bennet manage to hang on, he will be to tired for the sprint finish, don't think he will be a factor today.

Difficult to make a second choice ....

Would love to see the old man Valverde take a stage, but that's probably wishful thinking ... 

Edited by Theog

We'll leave the name dropping to you.

Okay let me stick my neck out here and say... if it ends in a sprint that is (?)

Peter Sagan & Mads Pedersen