Gen

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's hinting at retirement

After 10 years of a stellar career

“I always said that I wanted to do the Giro before I finish my career,” Sagan said coyly. “And maybe after the Giro I can finish my career."

Been a pro since very young.. been winning since he was young.. I wouldn't find it shocking if he retired after his contract runs out..I Imagine he will raise his chickens and ride some trails on the weekend and spend time with little Marlon.[emoji4]

“I’m very happy that it starts very close to Slovakia,” Sagan said Thursday. “I really like this route, right from the first stages in Hungary. I’m sure there will be many of my supporters on the route for the first three stages because Slovakia is very close to Hungary.”

Velonews

• 4 months later...

No surprises here! Postponed to when exactly?

New date will be announced in due course but no announcement before 3 April

Yoh the end of this year is going to be so packed with rearranges sporting events!!

We hope apparently they project that the world wide peak will be in September..that's a lot of months to try and get through first. Edited by Gen

This year has gone. Write it off as there is a long road ahead before sports like ours are going to be able to function. A Zwift Grand Tour might be a step closer!Several soccer leagues are saying they aren't going to finish this year and they have th luxury of a closed stadium scenario. 

On a side note Cav has to be ready to call it day. Couple of years of EB have decimated the later part of his career, saved for a 1 year deal with BM to prove himself and now the sport is pretty much on hiatus. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

• 1 month later...

Cant see this Tour taking place... we heading for a second lockdown round that about that time...

It’s Giro time now in the original calendar

Some memoirs

cosmo is awesome. his back catalogue really stands the test of time, all totally watchable

• 1 month later...