Giro d'Italia 2020

Gen

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My oldest(4) loves channel 307-Nick Jnr. His usual routine is get home around 13h0 from school and play with his brothers(2) and then when I get home around 15h30 he usually gets to watch some TV and start to wind down for the day. The fights him and I had during the tour everyday when I got home and said its my turn were traumatic for the little guy. I think he is only just recovering now. Next week it starts all over again :D .

No Nic Dlamini. :(

Mmmm odd that..perhaps lack of racing as he has only just returned to racing could've been a deciding factor here... I saw during worlds that he did try get into the early break but it didn't stick and then didn't make the eventual break, he did a hell of a lot more than that other one who was at the back all day until he probably gave up...honestly I don't even know why that one is in the team for the Giro Edited by Gen

so maincheese and an eritrean.

i can't recognise any local support staff either, so ja, "africa's team" meh

ja i'm over that. Let it burn to the ground I say. Its not delivering especially against the mandate it set itself

Lots of guys giving Maincheese lots of flack. But recent results include a 12th overall at Tirreno - Adriatico and a 14th overall at Vuelta a Burgos in the last 2 months. 

I think any SA rider would be happy with results like that.

Is he performing at the level we think he can and would like him to, probably not. But lets not knock what are some decent results. And results that most people would die for.

Lots of guys giving Maincheese lots of flack. But recent results include a 12th overall at Tirreno - Adriatico and a 14th overall at Vuelta a Burgos in the last 2 months.

I think any SA rider would be happy with results like that.

Is he performing at the level we think he can and would like him to, probably not. But lets not knock what are some decent results. And results that most people would die for.

He wasn't bad at TA....assumed his usual role at the back of group of climbers group and therefore missed moves.... went in the break the one day....it didnt survive but he was there... stage win is perhaps possible at the Giro..but yeah the Giro is very hard..very aggressive racing and a very challenging route.. we know he can't really TT with the best so i assume the NTT team will target stage wins.. hell they even stand a good chance of taking the leaders jersey on day one with Campenaerts.. Edited by Gen